End of School Year Celebration! Student Performances
Friday, 05/21/21 • 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Kelsey Espenshade (Gr 8) – Vocal Solo
- Campbell Beshear & Olivia Grueter (both Gr 1) – Vocal Duet
- Daniel (Gr 7) & Santiago (Dad) Espinosa – Violin Duet
- Lauren Osborne (Kindergarten)– Vocal Solo
- Mrs. Woodin’s String Team
- Justin Vest (Gr 12) & Bella Randle (Gr 11) – Vocal Duet
- ArtBeat Gr K-1 Choir
- CHCA Upper School Chapel Band
- Anna Kate Gage (Gr 9)– Vocal Solo with Ukulele
- ArtBeat Gr 2-3 Choir
- Kate Shields (Gr 12)– Vocal Solo
- Bella Randle (Gr 11)– Vocal Solo
- Mrs. Hill’s Serenaders (Gr 2-3) – Vocal Ensemble
- Mackenzie Carnes & Eva Milligan (both Gr 12) – Vocal Duet
- Kaitlyn Comstock, Samantha Bennett , Abby Null (all Gr 8) – String Trio
- Jireh Burton (Gr 12) – Dance
- Georgia Myers (Gr 7) – Vocal Solo
- Encore Choir
Your gift enables CHCA leadership to apply your generosity to offset unexpected expenditures from the school’s response to COVID that allowed us to safely reopen/stay open for the 2020-2021 academic year (plexiglass, additional staffing, swivl cameras, extra cleaning, temperature scanners, etc.).
Your gift will be directly distributed as a financial blessing to CHCA's full-time faculty at the conclusion of the current school year.
Your gift enables CHCA leadership to apply your generosity to impact the mission at CHCA’s Armleder Campus.
Your gift enables promising, qualified current and new Gr K-12 students from across our city, including Armleder students continuing through Upper School, to access the CHCA experience at North Campus schools through need-based assistance and merit scholarships.
Your gift enables CHCA leadership to apply your generosity to impact the mission at one or more of our North Campus locations.