The One Act Homepage
- Show Description
- Audition Information (Gr 7-9)
- Information for Gr 10-12
- Rehearsal Information
- Parent Information
- Auditions are required for all cast roles and you must complete the online registration PRIOR TO audition Register Now
- To prepare for your audition:
- Write your Cast Bio using the Bio Instructions examples (give your write-up to whomever will do Step #2)
- Complete your online registration that handles your ARSA (Audition Request and Student Agreement) including Bio and scheduling future payment of all production fees.
- Auditions will be 03/26/19 from 3:45 - 5:00 p.m. in the Lindner Theater - please plan to stay for the whole time
- Students will do cold readings from various scripts and may be asked to sing
- Gr 10-12 students interested in directing or helping with behind the scenes production areas should email the director to be considered.
- Show and Annual Fine Arts Fees do not apply; students may purchase a production t-shirt by 04/25/19 at noon.
- Rehearsal schedule varies around conflicts. Most will be after school. Cast and Student Production Team (SPT) members are expected to attend all required rehearsals.
- Rehearsals will be scheduled after 03/29/19 by individual directors, who will communicate these with cast and parents.
- If you MUST miss a rehearsal (other than dates specified during your registration), you MUST notify your student director BEFORE the fact. Do not send messages with other cast members and/or friends as that method is unreliable. Multiple absences may jeopardize your role even if they are prearranged and excused
- 05/13/19, 05/14/19 and 05/15/19 no conflicts allowed
- Mandatory Show fees for Cast (Gr 7-9):
- $50 (Includes costume fee and production t-shirt )
- The $125 Fine Arts Fee is waived for this production.
- All cast members must sell 12 tickets total. Tickets will be ordered and tracked via SeatYourself, CHCA's online box office. Ticket purchases for student credit should be completed by 05/03/19. If the ticket sales requirement is not met by the deadline, you must agree to pay for unsold tickets up to 12 at the $8 rate.
- Optional Production T-Shirt for Gr 10-12: $16.00 register online by 04/25/19 at noon
- During online registration:
- Primary and secondary parent emails are required. Please check email frequently to stay informed of all important messages!
- You will schedule a future automatic payment that will be deducted on 04/26/19 after the show is cast. If your child is not cast, the Fine Arts Office will cancel this registration and your scheduled payment.
Note: There is no post audition parent meeting for this production as there is minimal parent participation. Any needs will be communicated via email.
registration (Bio and Payment)
Cast closes 03/27/19 at 10:00 a.m.
Production T-Shirts for Gr 10-12 closes 04/25/19 at noon
|Bio Instructions and examples||
Parent Volunteers will be recruited through email and Sign-Up Genius.
|Rehearsal Schedule will be emailed to students and parents
by individual directors
|Program Ad Opportunities (Ad deadline: 04/15/19)|
Cast ticket purchase requirement due 05/03/19