Peter and the Starcatcher Homepage
Boy: Brian Jung
Prentiss: Jonah Bolander
Captain Robert Falcon Scott/Mermaid: Hailey Williams
Smee: Alyssa Conley
Molly Aster: Natalie Hudepohl
Lord Leonard Aster: Henry Heimlich
Ted: Noah McRedmond
Black Stache: Mackenzie Carnes
Alf: Matthew Saxby
Fighting Prawn: Jackson Rebhun
Captain Bill Slank: Tyler Gage
Mrs. Bumbrake: Chloe Griffor
Grempkin/Mollusk/Pirate/Mermaid: Ella Hansell
Sanchez/Mollusk/Mermaid: Reese Clary
Mack/Mollusk/Mermaid: Alexa Gaudet
Hawking Clam/Sailor/Pirate: Charleigh Wright
Teacher/Sailor/Pirate: Abby Rosenfeldt
Narrators/Sailors/Pirates/Mollusks/Mermaids: Jireh Burton, Ryan Eppert, Kelsey Espenshade, Kendyl Hippe, Claire Juffer, Carley Millette, Eva Milligan, Abby Null, Bella Randle, Matthew Rebhun, Kate Shields, Blake Sisney, Stephen Tait
- Ticket Information (with COVID Restrictions)
- Rehearsal Information
- Parent Information
- Audition Information (Gr 7-12)
This policy is in response to Governor DeWine’s 25% capacity order for indoor entertainment venues. There are no Box Office ticket sales; all tickets will be sold in advance on a first-come, first-served basis. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time.
There are 3 ways to enjoy this production:
Fine Arts Office Tickets Sales Hours
- In-Person Ticket (All seats $12)
- Cast and SPT families: ticket allotment will be announced prior to the opening of sales. Availability limited.
- Must purchase through the Fine Arts Office (no online sales)
- Credit Card: By phone or in person, service fees apply
- Cash: In person only by appointment
- If necessary, leave a message with your name, phone number, participating student’s name, and which show(s) you hope to attend with the number of tickets requested. Payment information will be needed when you are called back.
- You may have someone call for you provided they have the required ticket and payment information
- Ticket Availability:
- Group #1: Cast and SPT member families
- Group #2: Any extra tickets will be available the public on a first come-first served basis
- Pre-Recorded Streaming Ticket ($10 per person; $40 maximum per family)
- We have obtained the rights for you to purchase an In-Home Ticket and stream the recorded content at home.
- You can view the show Saturday, 05/01/21 at 7:00 p.m.
- Purchase online through ShowTix4U.
- Tickets can be purchased until showtime.
- Blu-Ray Disc ($30 - covers videography, editing and duplications costs)
- Use link in Key Links;
- Orders due 05/04/21
- School year rehearsals are generally Monday-Friday from 3:30 – 5:00/5:30 p.m. Some rehearsals may be scheduled remotely.
- In the weeks preceding a performance, rehearsals increase in length and may include weekends. A rehearsal calendar is available within one week of casting.
- Cast and Student Production Team (SPT) members are expected to be at all required rehearsals.
- If you MUST miss a rehearsal (other than dates specified during your registration), you MUST notify director at Susan.Jung@chca-oh.org BEFORE the fact. Do not send messages with other cast members and/or friends as that method is unreliable. Multiple absences may jeopardize your role even if they are prearranged and excused.
- All show fees are paid via online registration.
- During online registration, a primary parent email is supplied. As different from much CHCA communication, Upper School 9-12 theatre parent communication is only coordinated through this one email address. All important messages will be communicated via email so please check it frequently to stay informed! Please add CHCAHSTheatre@chca-oh.org to your contacts.
- Mandatory Show Fees:
- Cast - $120 (Includes costume fee, snacks/water for pre-tech week, tech week meals and juice boxes, short sleeve production t-shirt, and production party)
- $125 annual Fine Arts fee is added to your first CAST registration in an Upper School 9-12 theatre production in an academic year and helps cover CHCA overhead expenses. (waived for Gr 7-8)
- During online registration, you schedule a future automatic payment deducted after the show is cast and the first rehearsal is held. If your child is not cast, the Fine Arts Office will cancel your registration and scheduled payment.
- Student Production Team (SPT) registrants:
- NEW this year, SPT registration is REQUIRED - $21 (includes production T-shirt and juice boxes tech week).
- Tech week meals (optional, but recommended): $36
- Production party (optional, but recommended): $5
- Parent Volunteers: At a minimum, we request at least one parent from each family help in some aspect of the pre-production and also on the production development team. You complete a Theatre Parent Volunteer form during registration to choose work like sets, costumes, props, etc. and a shift during the production for concessions, box office or candy grams.
- Auditions are required for all cast roles and you must complete the online registration PRIOR TO audition
- Write your Cast Bio using the Bio Instructions examples (see key links) (give your write-up to whomever will do Step #1)
- Attend the entire audition time for your grade. You will be asked to do a cold read from the script. No preparation required.
3 Step Audition Sign-Up:
- Complete your online registration. This single registration handles your ARSA (Audition Request and Student Agreement) including Bio, scheduling future payment of all production and Fine Arts fees, and Parent Volunteer forms.
- Complete your online Conflict Survey.
- Complete your online Costume Survey.
- Gr 9-12 Complete online registration: 01/03/21 at 11:59 p.m.
- Gr 9-12 auditions: 01/05/21 3:30-5:30 pm in Instrumental Music Room
- Gr 9-12 Casts for both spring shows announced: 01/05/21 by 10:00 p.m.
- Gr 9-12 Parent Meeting for both spring shows: 01/06/21 at 7:00 p.m. via Zoom (Gr 7-8 parents will be contacted individually)
- Gr 7-8 Complete online registration: 01/25/21 at noon
- Gr 7-8 auditions: 01/25/21 3:30-5:00 pm in Lindner Theater
- Gr 7-8 Cast announced: 01/26/21 by 10:00 p.m.
- First Rehearsal: 02/01/21
- Fees automatically deducted: 02/02/21
- In-Person Ticket Orders Group #1 (Cast & SPT families): starting 03/10/21 at 8:00 a.m. closes 03/31/21 at 3:00 p.m.
- Program Ad: deadline 03/12/21
- NEW this year, REQUIRED SPT registration (includes production t-shirt and juice boxes) closes: 03/30/21 at 11:59 p.m.
- Order 2nd Production T-shirt : closes 03/30/21 11:59 p.m.
- In-Person Ticket Orders Group #2 (General Public): starting 04/01/21
- PRE-TECH WEEK: 04/06/21 – 04/08/21 no conflicts allowed except those approved by the director before casting.
- Production Party (optional but recommended) registration closes: 04/07/21 at 11:59 p.m.
- TECH WEEK: 04/12/21 – 04/15/21 - no conflicts allowed!
- Pre-recorded Streaming Performance: 05/01/21, 7:00 p.m.
- Blu-Ray Order Deadline: 05/04/21, delivered 05/07/21