Mary Poppins JR Homepage
The Banks family is coming apart at the seams. The latest nanny walked out on the children due to their horrible behavior, Mrs. Banks is feeling inadequate and George gets suspended from his job. A magical nanny named Mary Poppins drops in to help the family get back on their feet again. Through a series of magical 'games' with the children, Mary and her chimney sweep friend Bert turn things around the way they should be, leaving things spit spot, spic and span. Join CHCA in this practically perfect tale of discovering the truly important things in life.
Bio Instructions and examples
More Information: For Parents Only
Theatre Grade 5-8 General Info
Program Ad Opportunities - Deadline 12/03/18
Rehearsal Calendar Revised 01/08/19
SEATYOURSELF Deadline 01/11/19
DVD order form - Deadline 01/28/19
A Spoonful of Sugar! Raffle flyer
Questions: Email Kerry Espenshade (Communications Coordinator) and Rachel Tapp (Volunteer Coordinator) at CHCAMSmusical@gmail.com
||Friday (Opening) Night and Saturday Matinee (2:00 p.m.)||Saturday Night and Sunday Matinee (3:00 p.m. - 8th Grade Recognition)|
|Eleanor Ackley||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Megumi Agerton||Mary Poppins||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Oluwatobiloba Aina||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||George Banks|
|Adyson Anderson||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Peyton Andry||George Banks||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Isabelle Ballish||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Mrs. Brill|
|Lucy Beatty||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir|
|Samantha Bennett||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Alexandra Brown||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir|
|Alexandra Bruner||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Sweep, Park Stroller, Bird Woman|
|Reagan Butrum||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church C|
|Kayla Calkins||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Honeybee, Customer|
|Reese Clary||Sweep #2, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Natalie Cobb||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Honeybee, Customer|
|Kaitlyn Comstock||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Honeybee, Customer|
|Miyah Derrickson||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Honeybee, Customer|
|Marlana Doepker||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Mycah Droege||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Ryan Eppert||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir, Kite Flyer|
|Kelsey Espenshade||Winifred Banks||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Claire Fancett||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Honeybee, Customer|
|Abigail Fancett||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer, Miss Andrew|
|Emma Figliola||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Grace Flynn||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Winifred Banks|
|Brooke Gabriel||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Katie Gallagher||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Alexa Gaudet||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Uma Georgeton||Sweep, Neleus, Customer|
|Madelynn Glenn||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer, Miss Andrew||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Jackleen Guo||Sweep, Park Stroller, Miss Smythe, Customer|
|Ella Hansell||Sweep #3, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Customer|
|Annelise Helwig||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Brady Iskandar||Michael Banks||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Sienna Johnson||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Honeybee, Customer|
|Brian Jung||Bert||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Mariana Kassen||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Sofia Leni||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Caleigh Mcfawn||Mrs. Brill||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Virginia Mckinley-Brewer||Katie Nanna, Park Stroller, Customer, Sweep|
|Noah McRedmond||Sweep #1, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir, Kite Flyer|
|Carley Millette||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Mary Poppins|
|Isaac Mills||Robertson Ay||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Anna Moffitt||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir|
|Georgia Myers||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir|
|Abby Null||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|William Oberson||Sweep, Poseidon, Customer, Kite Fly|
|Anabella Panos||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Andrew Parrish||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Michael Banks|
|Sophia Roberts||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Customer
Von Hussler, Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Customer
|Abigail Rosenfeldt||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Sweep, Park Stroller, Mrs. Corry|
|Caleb Rosenfeldt||Sweep, Bank Chairman, Customer|
|Elizabeth Santa||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Samuel Saxby||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Bert|
|Anabel Saxby||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir|
|Lorena Schardong||Sweep, Park Stroller, Bird Woman||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Angelia Schmerr||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir|
|William Schneider||Sweep #4, Messenger, Customer, Park Stroller, Kite Flyer|
|Isaac Schramm||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir, Kite Flyer|
|Donna Shupe||Sweep, Statue, Customer|
|Kent Sideris||Sweep, Policeman (Park Stroller)|
|Blake Sisney||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Robertson Ay|
|Abigail Stokes||Sweep, Statue, Customer|
|Gabriel Stuk||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir, Kite Flyer|
|Rayne Summers||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir|
|Stephen Tait||Park Keeper, Sweep, Customer|
|Brooklyn Tapp||Jane Banks||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
|Martha Sophia Thompson||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer||Jane Banks|
Von Hussler, Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Customer
Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Customer
|Ava Van Kuren||Sweep, Statue, Customer|
|Aurora Vanderwoude||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Church Choir|
|Lucy Vest||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir|
|Jackson Vest||Sweep, Northbrook, Customer|
|Marissa Walker||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Honeybee, Customer|
|Noah Williams||Sweep, Jolly Holiday Chorus, Clerk, Church Choir, Kite Flyer|
|Charleigh Wright||Sweep, Park Stroller, Mrs. Corry||Sweep, Park Stroller, Customer|
Download Cast List .PDF
registration Cast and Crew (Bio, Payment and online forms) - Closes 09/24/18 at 8:00 p.m.
- Cast and Crew: Your child should write a bio following bio instructions found in the links section below
- Crew only: Your child should write an essay paragraph including the qualities and experiences that would make them an asset as a crew member
- Complete these forms in UltraCamp: Parent Volunteer, Rehearsal Conflict, Transportation Release
- The Parent and Student Interest Meeting is 09/11/18, 7:00-8:30 pm. Parents meet in the Founders' Campus Band room; students in the Choir room. This is an opportunity to learn about the show, the calendar, and the expectations. Students will learn about auditions and be able to ask questions. Parents attending this meeting have priority access to audition sign-ups! If you miss the meeting, please see Parent and Student Interest Meeting Notes linked below after the meeting.
- Regular Cast/Crew Registration and Audition scheduling opens 09/13/18 at 8:00 a.m and closes 09/24/18 at 8:00 p.m.
- Be prepared to have your son/daughter attend the full time of Call Backs if he/she is called to do so, 3:30-8:00. You will find out on 09/28/18 by 3:30 p.m. If he/she is NOT called back, that does not necessarily mean that he/she was not cast in the show. It simply means that we saw what we needed to see at regular auditions.
- Other Important Dates:
- 09/25/18 and 09/26/18: Regular Auditions, 3:30-8:00 pm - Choir room, 7/8 Cafeteria.
- 10/04/18: Call Backs, 3:30-8:00 pm - Choir room. We are aware that junior volleyball may have conflicts an we will work with the for callbacks. Please let the Directors know at auditions if this applies to you.
- 10/05/18: Cast/Crew list will be posted at 3:30 p.m.
- 10/15/18: Rehearsals begin. This rehearsal will include the taking of headshots by our photographer, script read-thru, and costume measurements. It will last until 6:00pm and followed by the All Parent Committee Meeting. Most other rehearsals will be 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- 10/15/18: All-Parent Committee Meeting, 6:30-7:30 pm, in the Founders' Campus Band Room. One parent from each family required to attend.
- 01/18/19 – 01/20/19: Performances, times vary
- Communication: As different from most CHCA communication, musical parent communication is only coordinated through the one email that you provided during registration. All important messages will be communicated via email so please check it frequently to stay informed! Please add the CHCAMSMusical@gmail.com email address to your contacts.
- Show fees:
- Cast: $140 (Non-Refundable)
- Crew: $70 (Non-Refundable)
- During online registration, you schedule an automatic payment deducted on 10/16/18, after the show is cast and the first read-through is held.
- Tickets for all three shows are $10 each, with a discount available online for FOFA Visionary, Legacy, Foundational and Sustaining members. All cast and crew members must sell 8 tickets total and can be reserved now via SeatYourself. If the ticket sales requirement is not met by the 01/11/19 deadline, you must agree to pay for unsold tickets up to 8 at the $10 rate.
- Parent Volunteers:
- Opportunities are detailed on the Parent Volunteer form completed in UltraCamp.
- Did you know your volunteer hours for Mary Poppins JR . make you eligible to become a Friends of Fine Arts Booster member? We appreciate EVERY hour of work dedicated to an amazing production!
- Parent Volunteer Committee meeting: 10/15/18 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. One parent from each family required to attend.
- Supporting You and Your Child: We have a great resource that will help you and your child get through auditions and maintain a healthy perspective. "For Parents Only"
- Monday-Thursday: 3:30 p.m. to varying end times, with an occasional weekend rehearsal. Students must be present for the entire length of each rehearsal to which they are called. Check the rehearsal calendar for dates and times.
- Cast and Crew members are expected to be at all rehearsals involving their role. See Conflict Sheet for specifics.
- Be aware that unexcused absences may jeopardize your role.
- Notify at CHCAMSmusical@gmail.com if you have an illness or family emergency. Do not send messages with other cast members and/or friends, as that method is unreliable.
- When absent, you must take the responsibility to learn what was missed from a fellow performer. If this is not done, you may be cut from that particular scene due to the fact that most choreography, blocking, and songs are only taught once.
- Rehearsals are going to be FUN! So come in ready to be an artist!