Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Narrators: Abby Cates, Sarah Koopman, Claire Wilkins
Joseph: Josh Braden
Reuben: Sam Hoyer
Simeon: Jason Humphrey
Levi: Ben Paris
Judah: Evan Flagel
Dan: Will Stiles
Naphtali: Collin Jung
Gad: Jack Bolander
Asher/Apache Dancer: Doug Hansford
Issachar: Isaac Gardner
Zebulun: Ben Sanders
Benjamin: Anthony Frederickson
Reuben’s wife: Charlotte Lee
Simeon’s wife: Emma Norris
Levi’s wife: Morgan Lindsay
Judah’s wife/Baker: Kalaya Jones
Dan’s wife: Gianna Rodriguez
Naphtali’s wife/Apache Dancer: Alicia Slouffman
Gad’s wife/Kids Choir Dance Captain: Peyton Bach
Asher’s wife: Teresa Hoyer
Issachar’s wife: Lauren Myers
Zebulun’s wife: Ana Burk
Benjamin’s wife: Elena Rempe
Other Featured Roles (will also be Ensemble):
Potiphar: Gabe Schmidt
Mrs. Potiphar: Celia Gries
Potiphar trio: Kris Carnes, Andrew Vest, Justin Vest
Pharaoh: Ryan Wilkins
Butler: Jack Paquette
Ishmaelites: Eric Guerrero, Liam Sheehy, Malcom Vanderwoude
Soloists: Jireh Burton, Jason McSwain, Lillian McNutt, Kate Shields
Ensemble Women: Mackenzie Carnes, Chloe Cooper, Sydney Day, Allie Deines, Marcela Gonzalez, Lydia Hansee, Lauren Hurry, Katie Kuroff, Vivian Meng, Cam Olson, Bella Randle, Sophia Rempe, CC Southerland, Gabby Schmidt, Sydni Schramm, Lucy Vest, Regina Wang, Jennifer Wood
Ensemble Men: Frank Gu, Chris Max, Brendan Murphy, Jackson Rebhun, Matthew Rebhun, Matthew Saxby, Cooper Schneider
Kids Choir: Sarah Bowling, Kayla Calkins, Kayla Carnes, Henry Cool, Jonathan Jackson, Sienna Johnson, Brian Jung, Noah McRedmond, Anna Moffitt, Georgia Myers, Bella Panos, Clete Reinberger, Lorena Schardong, Stephen Tait, Brooklyn Tapp, Sophia Thompson, Aurora Vanderwoude, Jackson Vest, Charleigh Wright
JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR®DREAMCOAT is presented through an exclusive arrangement with R & H Theatricals and The Really Useful Group Limited. www.rnh.com
Recommended for ALL ages.
- During online registration, a primary parent email is supplied. As different from much CHCA communication, Upper School 9-12 theater parent communication is only coordinated through this one email address. All important messages will be communicated via email so please check it frequently to stay informed! Please add the theater email address to your contacts: CHCAHSTheatre@gmail.com
- Mandatory Show fees:
- $130 Cast/Ensemble Production Fee (Gr 7-12): Costume fee, tech week meals, snacks/water for pre-tech week, production t-shirt and production party. Scheduled at time of registration.
- $80 Cast Kids Choir Fee (Gr 4-8): Costume fee, tech week meals, snacks/water for pre-tech week, production t-shirt and production party. Scheduled at time of registration.
- $125 Annual Fine Arts Fee (Gr 9-12): Helps cover CHCA overhead expenses. Added to your first 2017-2018 CAST registration in an Upper School 9-12 theater production.
- $25 Script Fee: Assessed for any script or chorus book not returned or returned damaged by Thursday, 03/15/18. (Keep your name in your script when you return it but all other pencil marks must be erased or the $25 fee will be assessed.)
- $100 Transportation Fee (Gr 4-8) (optional): Transportation from Founders' Campus to Lindner Theater after school. All students must be picked up from Lindner Theater at the end of rehearsal. Minimum number required to provide transportation.
- All cast members must sell 12 tickets total. Tickets will be ordered and tracked via SeatYourself, CHCA's online box office. Ticket purchases for student credit should be completed by Thursday, 03/01/18. If the ticket sales requirement is not met by the deadline, you must agree to pay for unsold tickets up to 12 at the $10 rate.
- Student Production Team (SPT) and Orchestra :
- Production T-Shirt (optional): $16.00 register online by Thursday, 02/15/18 at 11:59 p.m.
- Tech Week Meals (optional, but highly recommended for SPT): $32.00 register online by Thursday, 03/01/18 at 11:59 p.m.
- Production Party (optional): $5.00 register online by Thursday, 03/01/18 at 11:59 p.m.
- During online registration, you will schedule a future automatic payment that
will be deducted on 01/23/18 after the show is cast and the first rehearsal is
held. If your child is not cast, the Fine Arts Office will cancel
this registration and your scheduled payment.
- Parent Volunteer: At a minimum, we request at least one parent from each family help in some aspect of the pre-production and also a shift during production week. You will complete an online Theater Parent Volunteer form during registration to choose work like sets, costumes, props, etc. and a shift during the production for concessions, box office or candy grams.
- Parent Gatherings - Join Director Susan Jung, Technical Director Jim Jung and the Leadership team backstage in the theater. Snacks will be provided along with an optional theater tour.
- Gr 9-12 - Monday, 01/08/18 at 6:30 p.m. in the Simpson Innovation Room N241C (MSL High School 2nd Floor)
- Gr 4-8 - Monday, 01/22/18 at 6:30 p.m. in Lindner Theater
- Monday-Friday from 3:30 – 5:00/5:30 p.m. In the weeks preceding a performance, rehearsals increase in length and may include weekends. A rehearsal calendar is available within one week of casting.
- If you MUST miss a rehearsal (other than dates specified during your registration), you MUST notify director Mrs. Jung at Susan.Jung@chca-oh.org BEFORE the fact. Do not send messages with other cast members and/or friends as that method is unreliable. Multiple absences may jeopardize your role even if they are prearranged and excused.
- 01/08/18 – 01/16/18: Rehearsals begin for Narrator(s), Brothers, Wives, Joseph & Pharoah
- 01/22/18: Rehearsals begin for Gr 7-12 Ensemble and Gr 4-8 Kids Choir
- 02/26/18 – 03/02/18: Very limited conflicts allowed
- 03/05/18 - 03/09/18: TECH WEEK - no conflicts allowed
- Auditions are required for all cast roles and you must complete the online registration PRIOR TO audition Register Now
- To prepare for your audition:
- Write your Cast Bio using the Bio Instructions examples (give your write-up to whomever will do Step #2)
- Complete your online registration by the deadline. This single registration handles your ARSA (Audition Request and Student Agreement) including Bio, scheduling future payment of all production and Fine Arts fees, and Parent Volunteer form.
- Gr 4-8 by 12/19/17 at 11:59 p.m.
- Gr 9-12 by 01/05/18 at 11:59 p.m.
- Gr 4-8 only for both Ensemble and Kids Choir roles
- Gr 9-12 Narrator(s), Brothers & Wives, Joseph, Pharaoh
- 3:15 – 4:15 p.m - Gr 9-12 Ensemble - dance/movement auditions
- Starting 4:15 p.m. - Gr 9-12 Ensemble - singing auditions
registration (Bio, Payment and Parent Volunteer)
Gr 4-8 Cast closes Tuesday, 12/19/17 at 11:59 p.m.
Gr 9-12 Cast closes Friday, 01/05/18 at 11:59 p.m.
Gr 4-8 Transportation Fee (optional) closes Monday, 01/08/18 at 11:59 p.m.
Student Production Team & Orchestra:
T-Shirts closes Wednesday, 02/15/18 at 11:59 p.m.
Tech Meals and Production Party closes Thursday, 03/01/18 at 11:59 p.m.
|Bio Instructions and examples|
|DVD order form - Deadline 03/16/18||Program Ad Opportunities (Ad deadline 02/06/18)|
|Rehearsal Schedule - Revised 02/03/18||SEATYOURSELF
Cast ticket purchase requirement due 03/01/18