Beyond the Upper School Day
F i n e A r t s
A T H L E T I C S
Swimming and Diving
Track & Field
O T H E R
Academic Team (Gr 9-12)
After Prom (Gr 9-12)
Beak Squad Robotics - FRC (Gr 9-12)
Chinese Calligraphy Club (Gr 9-12)
Debate Team (Gr 9-12)
International Leadership Council (Gr 9-12)
Mu Alpha Theta (Gr 9-12)
NHS (National Honor Society (Gr 11-12)
Peer Advisors (Gr 11-12)
Phi Nu (Gr 10-12)
Student Council (Gr 9-12)
Student Organized Service (Gr 9-12)
Video Editing (Gr 9-12)
Regular School Days
3:15 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Any student not picked up or in an supervised activity by 3:30 p.m. will be sent to the After School Room and will be charged for their attendance.
This program is CLOSED on all early dismissal days, faculty in-service days, conference days, holidays, and holiday breaks.
- 08/07/17 - ONLINE registrationopens
- 08/23/17 at 11:59 p.m. - Early Bird Registration ends
- 08/24/17 - $25 registration fee begins; Program begins regular hours
- 20th of each month (September-May) - Auto withdrawal for AS NEEDED additional days attended in the previous month and REGULAR payments
- 06/08/18 - Final auto withdrawal payment
Questions? Call the Upper School 7-8 office at (513) 247-9944 ext. 269.
During operating hours, contact the After School Room at (513) 247-9944, x232
This is a pre-registered, "pay-to-stay" program. Before your child can attend, you must register online to schedule monthly payments to be automatically withdrawn from your checking account or your credit card (3% convenience fee added). This is where you choose the program option best for your family (REGULAR or AS NEEDED) and apply any discounts.
- Students must sign in upon arrival (front desk/conference room) and a parent or designated person must sign them out (front desk) before leaving.
- Students may use their personal electronic devices or available day-loaner devices (see the BYOD guidelines for details).
- Students may bring their own snack(s).
- With written approval from a parent, your child can sign them self out to go to a sports practice, music lesson or tutoring.
- We are only responsible for your student(s) while they are signed into the ASR.
- Any student not picked up or in an supervised activity by 3:30 p.m. will be sent to the After School Room and will be charged for their attendance.
- At 3:45 p.m. you will be charged for the entire day regardless of when your child is signed out.
- Due to the overall value of our program pricing, no adjustments will be made for missed days (school breaks, snow days, unexpected school closings, illness, etc.).
- Enrollment in the program may be terminated if account not kept current.
Our REGULAR option is designed to be a year-long commitment; however, there is no contract. Email cancellation or change requests to Programs@chca-oh.org prior to the 1st school day of the month else the month will be billed at the regular rate. A final billing will be issued the month following the end of the use.