Academy Night Live
What do you get when you mix comedy sketches, music, improv, and opportunities for alumni and faculty to perform with current CHCA high school students? We're not sure either, but this show promises to be the "can't miss" show of the season. Using a "Saturday Night Live" format, but family friendly content, the CHCA Theatre Department will give their all to provide an evening of hilarious entertainment. Maybe you could even get into the act!
Show is recommended for age 7 and up as younger children might not get the jokes.
The show will be cast from the online sign-ups; casting and acts are at the discretion of the director. If you are not selected for the show, your registration fee will be refunded. You must complete the online sign-up/payment to be considered.
- Open to Grades 9-12 and Alumni
- Rehearsals will be scheduled on an individual basis
- Performances - Dress Rehearsals: (You do NOT have to be able to do both performances, but the dress rehearsal for the performance(s) you select are mandatory!)
- All show fees are paid via online registration.
- Decide who should receive important communications regarding your student and the production and enter their emails during registration.
- Mandatory Show Fees:
- $25 (Includes short sleeve production t-shirt).
- The annual Fine Arts fee of $125 is waived for this production.
- During online registration, an automatic payment is deducted. If your child is not cast, the Fine Arts Office will cancel your registration and refund the payment.
- All Gr 9-12 cast members must sell 12 tickets total. Ticket purchases will be ordered and tracked via ShowTix4U (CHCA's online box office). If the ticket sales requirement is not met by the deadline, you must pay for unsold tickets up to 12 at the $8 rate.
- ALUMNI: No fee: $16 for optional T-shirt.
- Parent Volunteer: Minimal participation is required and will be communicated via email.
- Did you know your volunteer hours make you eligible to become a Friends of Fine Arts (FOFA) Booster member? We appreciate EVERY hour of work dedicated to an amazing production!
- Note: There is no post-audition parent meeting for this production.
- Complete online registration for all students and Alumni: 03/21/22 at 11:59 p.m.
- Fees automatically deducted: upon registration
- Rehearsals: scheduled individually
- Program Ad: deadline 03/25/22 at 11:59 p.m.
- Cast ticket sales deadline: 04/13/22 at 11:59 p.m.
- DRESS Rehearsal (Friday show): 04/20/22 @ TBD - no conflicts allowed!
- DRESS Rehearsal (Saturday show): 04/21/22 @ TBD - no conflicts allowed!
- Friday show: 04/22/22 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday show: 04/23/22 @ 7:00 p.m.