Academy Night Live Homepage
What do you get when you mix comedy sketches, music, improv, and opportunities for alumni and faculty to perform with current CHCA high school students? We're not sure either, but this show promises to be the "can't miss" show of the season. Using a "Saturday Night Live" format, but family friendly content, the CHCA Theater Department will use everything it’s got to provide an evening of hilarious entertainment. Maybe you could even get into the act!
Show is recommended for age 7 and up as younger children might not get the jokes.
The show will be cast from the online sign-ups; casting and acts are at the discretion of the director. If you are not selected for the show, your registration fee will be refunded. You must complete the online sign-up/payment to be considered.
- Open to Grades 9-12 and Alumni
- Casting and acts are at the Director's discretion
- Rehearsals will be scheduled on an individual basis
- Performances - Dress Rehearsals: (You do NOT have to be able to do both performances, but the dress rehearsal for the performance(s) you select are mandatory!)
- 04/27/18 at 7:00 p.m. – Dress Rehearsal 04/25/18 – TBD
- 04/28/18 at 7:00 p.m. – Dress Rehearsal 04/26/18 – TBD
- During online registration, a primary parent email is supplied. As different from most CHCA communication, theater parent communication is only coordinated through this one email address. All important messages will be communicated via email so please check it frequently to stay informed! Please add the theater email address to your contacts: CHCAHSTheatre@gmail.com
- Mandatory Show fees:
- Student and Alumni Cast: $20.00 (Includes t-shirt and cast party) . Scheduled at time of registration.
- The $125 annual Fine Arts fee is waived for this performance.
- Student Cast Only: Must sell 12 tickets total. Tickets will be ordered and tracked via SeatYourself, CHCA's online box office. Ticket purchases for student credit should be completed by Friday, 04/20/18. If the ticket sales requirement is not met by the deadline, you must agree to pay for unsold tickets up to 12 at the $8 rate.
- During online registration, you will schedule a future automatic payment that will be deducted after the show is cast. If a registrant is not cast, the Fine Arts Office will cancel this registration and your scheduled payment.
- Parent Volunteer: Minimal participation is required and will be communicated via email.
- Note: There is no post-audition parent meeting for this production.