myAfter Prom Homepage
CHCA’s AfterProm is our annual way to help students “hang out” and have a great time in a safe, Christian, controlled environment, even if they aren’t attending the prom itself. The event provides an immersive get away with games, activities, food, drinks, and spectacular prizes. After Prom Uber National is back on campus and is filled with travels to states around our great nation. Designed with both guys and girls in mind, we have planned an evening of entertainment in a captivating environment where students enjoy themselves from midnight - 4:00 a.m.
- Prom/AfterProm Dance Policy -- No outside guests for 2021. CHCA juniors and seniors may bring a CHCA sophomore as a guest.
- These events are for current CHCA students who are juniors, seniors, and sophomore students who are a guest of a junior or senior. A freshman cannot attend Prom as a guest.
- Prom ends at 11:00 p.m.; students must check-in at After Prom by 12:30 a.m. or parents will be contacted.
- Students may arrive at 11:30 to change clothes in the locker rooms. Any gowns, rental tuxes, and/or handbags brought into the event will be checked in until the event is over.
- Students are not permitted to leave before 4:00 a.m. unless a school administrator deems it necessary.
- Reminder: There is no Registered Nurse at this event.