myAfter Prom Homepage
CHCA’s AfterProm is our annual way to help students “hang out” and have a great time in a safe, Christian, controlled environment, even if they aren’t attending the prom itself. The event provides an immersive get away with games, activities, food, drinks, and spectacular prizes. The Greatest After Prom will transform the MSL building into a circus ~ from the live events to the behind-the-scene activities that only carnies get to see! Designed with both guys and girls in mind, we have planned an evening of entertainment in a captivating environment where students enjoy themselves from midnight - 4:00 a.m.
- Prom Dance Policy: CHCA juniors and seniors may bring a sophomore as a guest. A freshman cannot attend.
- After Prom Policy: All juniors and seniors can attend, even if they do not attend Prom. Sophomores may only attend After Prom if they attended Prom as a guest of a junior or senior. A freshman cannot attend.
- Prom ends at 11:00 p.m.; students must check-in at After Prom by 12:30 a.m. or parents will be contacted.
- Students may arrive at 11:30 to change clothes in the locker rooms. Any gowns, rental tuxes, and/or handbags brought into the event will be checked in until the event is over.
- Students are not permitted to leave before 4:00 a.m. unless a school administrator deems it necessary.
- Reminder: There is no Registered Nurse at this event.