myAfter Prom Homepage
Join the adventure where your favorite
childhood movies and shows come alive!
Juniors and Seniors (and Sophomores only as a date of a Junior or Senior) After Prom is a fun, supervised, substance free evening following Prom!!
CHCA Incredibles will be an all-night event in the magical world of movies with food and activities that will awe and inspire you.
- $30.00 per student -- Tickets sold the week before prom. Remember to turn in your Permission Slip at the time of purchase.
- Prom/AfterProm Dance Policy -- Guests of CHCA students must be no younger than 10th grade and may not be over the age of 20. Guests who are out of high school and under 21 are allowed to attend prom with a written permission form from the parent(s) of the CHCA student. These events are for juniors, seniors, and their guests. Sophomore students may come as a guest of a junior or senior. A freshman cannot attend Prom as a guest.
- Prom ends at 11:30 p.m.; students must check-in at After Prom by 1:00 a.m. or parents will be contacted.
- Students may change clothes in the gym locker rooms before they check in at the Theatre Lobby. Any gowns, rental tuxes, and/or handbags brought into the event will be checked in and locked up until the event is over. Cell phones are the only personal item allowed in the facility.
- Students will not be permitted to leave before 4:00 a.m. unless the school nurse deems it medically necessary.
- Review the Donate/Borrow Listand see where you can help.
- Interested in joining the After Prom organizing team? Contact email@example.com
- Get a sneak peek at the After Prom 2019 Preview - Community Invited (05/18/19)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (monitored by Susan Vanderkolk) for details