myAfter Prom Homepage
Join the adventure with the latest state of the art Entertainment Center for fun and thrill packed entertainment!
Juniors and Seniors (and Sophomores only as a date of a Junior or Senior) After Prom is a fun, supervised, substance free evening following Prom!!
CHCA Out of This World will feature bowling lanes, a trampoline park, lasertag, virtual reality and arcade games. Plus we will have the traditions CHCA students love with inflatables, black jack, candy room, prizes and of course, food and other activities that will awe and inspire you.
- $40.00 per student -- Tickets sold the week before prom.
Remember to turn in your Permission Slip at the time of purchase.
- Prom/AfterProm Dance Policy -- No outside guests for 2020. CHCA juniors and seniors may bring a CHCA sophomore as a guest
- Prom ends at 11:00 p.m.; students must check-in at After Prom by 12:30 a.m. or parents will be contacted.
- Students may arrive at 11:30 to change at Omni, and then must take their items back to their vehicles and re-enter for “After Prom” at midnight. Cell phones are the only personal item allowed in the facility.
- Students will not be permitted to leave before 4:00 a.m. unless a school administrator deems it necessary.
- Reminder: There is no Registered Nurse at this event.
Students may change clothes in the the restrooms and private family restrooms. Any gowns, rental tuxes, and/or handbags brought into the event will be checked in and locked up until the event is over. Guests of CHCA students must be no younger than 10th grade and may not be over the age of 20. Guests who are out of high school and under 21 are allowed to attend prom with a written permission form from the parent(s) of the CHCA student. These events are for juniors, seniors, and their guests. Sophomore students may come as a guest of a junior or senior. A freshman cannot attend Prom as a guest.
- Review the Donate/Borrow Listand see where you can help.
- Interested in joining the After Prom organizing team? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact email@example.com (monitored by Rachel Dobyns and Becki Droege) for details