- School Year Info
- Calendar ELP
- Campus Connection Archive
- Back to School
- Campus Location and School Hours
Email the Front Office:
Attendance Line 247-9944 x804 (Call by 9:00 a.m.)
18-19 Daily Schedule
18-19 Parent Handbook
18-19 Volunteer Handbook
18-19 Extended Absence form
|EAGLET CAMP||available only for children enrolled in the Early Learning Program, Eaglet Camp provides care on conference, special event, and selected school break days. Those days require pre-registration 2 weeks in advance and are non-refundable once registration closes. Dates and more information in UltraCamp.
Summer Hours: 06/04/18 - 06/29/18 M-F 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Office reopens 08/01/19
ERB Results (PK2-Gr6): Available in your school lobby staring 06/11/18 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Items not picked up by 06/15/18 will be mailed.
Report Cards (PK2-Gr2): Available in your school lobby staring 06/11/18 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Items not picked up by 06/15/18 will be mailed. (Gr 3-6): available via NetClassroom.
2018-2019 Class Lists will be available from your teacher when school starts.School Supplies - 2 ways to purchase:
- Order online and supplies are waiting in the classroom (school code: CIN008) closes 06/22/18 at 11:59 p.m.
- Purchase items from list
Info Update and Medical Forms:
- Respond to the secure, personalized link sent via email on 06/25/18 to update information online. This automatically sends the Authorization for Emergency Response (AER) form to your child’s nurse. (Invitations sent weekly during July for newly enrolling students. After 08/01/18, your Admissions Counselor will provide a paper copy of the AER form to complete and return.) All responses due 08/20/18.
- Consult the Medical and Other Forms webpage for any required print and return medical forms.
Back to School Party: Save the Date Info (Revised 08/14/18)
1st Day of School Schedule:All Grades
Fall Pictures: Picture Order Form
|EBL Campus PK2-Grade 3: 08/29/18|
Founders' Campus Gr 4-6: 08/22/18
Founder's Campus Gr 7-8 (also Kickoff): 08/15/18
|Gr 9 (also Freshman Orientation): 08/14/18|
Gr 10-12 (also Kickoff): 08/15/18
Gr 12 Senior Pictures (See myUpper webpage for details)
Armleder all grades: 09/05/18
Blake Lindner Thompson Early Childhood Learning Center
11312 Snider Road
Cincinnati, OH 45249 (map)
Full-Day (8:30* a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
|*Complimentary care is available from 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m, subject to space availability.|
Holiday and snow day care is available. Questions? Contact Admissions@chca-oh.org.
Students shine on stage and with visual art at CHCA's ArtBeat
CHCA community celebrates 20 years of ArtBeat
Junior Madeline Dykstra creates outdoor classroom
School: (513) 247-9944 ext. 101