- Back to School
- School Year Info
- Calendar ELP
- Campus Connection Archive
- Campus Location and School Hours
Summer Hours: 06/03/19 - 06/28/19 M-F 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. -- Office reopens 08/01/19
ERB Results (PK2-Gr6): Available in your student's 2018-2019 school lobby starting 06/10/19 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. or 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Items not picked up by 06/14/19 will be mailed.
Report Cards (PK2-Gr2): Available in your school lobby staring 06/10/19 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Items not picked up by 06/14/19 will be mailed. (Gr 3-6): available via NetClassroom.
2019-2020 Class Lists will be available from your teacher when school starts.
School Supplies - 2 ways to purchase:
- Order online and supplies are waiting in the classroom (school code: CIN008) closes
06/15/1907/01/19 at 11:59 p.m.
- Purchase items from list
Info Update and Medical Forms:
- Respond to the secure, personalized link sent via email on 05/30/19 to update information online. This automatically sends the Authorization for Emergency Response (AER) form to your child’s nurse. (Invitations sent weekly during June and July for newly enrolling students. After 08/01/19, your Admissions Counselor will provide a paper copy of the AER form to complete and return.) All responses due 08/15/19.
- Consult the Medical and Other Forms webpage for any required print and return medical forms.
Back to School Party: Save the Date Info
1st Day of School Schedule: All Grades
Fall Pictures: Picture Order Form
|EBL Campus PK2-Grade 3: 08/28/19
Founders' Campus Gr 4-6: 08/21/19
Founder's Campus Gr 7-8 (also Kickoff): 08/14/19
|Gr 9 (also Freshman Orientation): 08/13/19
Gr 10-12 (also Kickoff): 08/14/19
Gr 12 Senior Pictures (See myUpper webpage for details)
Armleder all grades: 09/04/19
Email the Front Office:
Attendance Line 247-9944 x804 (Call by 9:00 a.m.)
18-19 Daily Schedule
18-19 Parent Handbook
18-19 Volunteer Handbook
19-20 Extended Absence form
|EAGLET CAMP||available only for children enrolled in the Early Learning Program, Eaglet Camp provides care on conference, special event, and selected school break days. Those days require pre-registration 2 weeks in advance and are non-refundable once registration closes. Dates and more information in UltraCamp.|
Blake Lindner Thompson Early Childhood Learning Center
11312 Snider Road
Cincinnati, OH 45249 (map)
Full-Day (8:30* a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
|*Complimentary care is available from 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m, subject to space availability.|
Holiday and snow day care is available. Questions? Contact Admissions@chca-oh.org.
Students shine on stage and with visual art at CHCA's ArtBeat
CHCA community celebrates 20 years of ArtBeat
Junior Madeline Dykstra creates outdoor classroom
School: (513) 247-9944 ext. 101