Beyond the Armleder School Day
F i n e A r t s
Armleder String Chamber Ensemble (Gr 5-6)
CHCA Dance Academy (Gr K-3, 3-5, 5-7, 7-12)
Theatre: Musical Theatre Production (Gr 4-5)
Theatre: Musical Theatre Production (Gr 6-8)
A T H L E T I C S
Boys Football (Gr 3-6)
Boys Golf Club (Gr 6-8)
Boys Soccer Club (Gr 6-8)
Girls Football Cheerleading (Gr 3-6)
Girls Golf Club (Gr 6-8)
Girls Tennis Club (Gr 6-8)
Girls Volleyball (Gr 3-6)
Boys Basketball (Gr 3-6)
Girls Basketball (Gr 3-6)
Boys Lacrosse (Gr 3-6)
Boys Tennis Club (Gr 6-8)
Girls Lacrosse (Gr 3-6)
Girls Softball Club (Gr 6-8)
Co-Ed Mighty Eagles Running Club (Gr K-6)
Soccer Skills Training (Gr K-3)
S T U D E N T C L U B S
Armleder Eyewitness News Team (Gr K-6)
Armleder Honor Society (Gr 4-6)
Armleder Student Council (Gr 4-6)
Armleder TrueDefense Club (Gr 1-6)
Did you know there's an enriching afterschool activity that lets your Gr 1-6 child increase skill in the visual arts, meets on 12 Wednesdays from 3:10 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., and is free? See how the Armleder Art Club pairs with the Achievers Program for a great after school option!
- 08/01/22 - ONLINE registrationopens
- 08/17/22 at 11:59 p.m. - Early Bird Registration ends
- 08/18/22 - $25 registration fee begins; Program begins regular hours
- 20th of each month (September-May) - Auto withdrawal for AS NEEDED additional days attended in the previous month
- 06/08/23 - Final auto withdrawal payment
|3:00||PK students not picked up are escorted to program and charged daily fee|
Welcome, memory verse, essential question, sharing, prayer, snack (All)
Outside/gym (PK, K) Homework, reading, arts and crafts, games after homework is completed (Gr 1-6)
Bible story, Bible related activity, craft, free play (PK, K) Outside/gym (Gr 1-6)
Clean up. All students go to front lobby for pick-up by 5:30 p.m.
- Your child must sign in upon arrival to the room and a parent or designated person must sign them out before leaving.
- We are only responsible for your student(s) while they are signed into the program.
- For your child's safety, a child may not sign him/herself out of the program - whether you child is leaving the program to attend another activity or go home, a pre-authorized adult must sign the child out.
- If an emergency arises and you need an unauthorized adult to pick your child up, send a written permission to the school. If necessary, you may fax your permission note to (513) 721-2422 scan it to AJ.Harris@chca-oh.org.
- Your child will be withdrawn from the program after a second failed payment or three late pickups.
If you think you are going to be late picking up your child, please notify us immediately at (513) 721-2422. Parents who arrive later than 5:30 p.m. will have these additional overtime fees automatically added to your monthly bill:
5:31 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. + $15.00 fee
5:46 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. + $25.00 fee
6:01 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. + $35.00 fee
6:16 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. + $45.00 fee