19-20 Bible Memory Verses
19-20 CPS Private/Parochial School form
19-20 Daily Schedule
19-20 Extended Absence form
19-20 Volunteer Handbook: All Grades
Need a babysitter/nanny? Contact Kate.Kersey@chca-oh.org.
The list of CHCA US 9-12 students interested in babysitting is provided as a courtesy to our families; CHCA does not endorse or recommend any babysitter and is not involved with or responsible for any babysitting arrangements or events that occur between the student and/or the family. Both the student babysitter and the parent looking for child care should conduct their own background checks and interviews as they deem appropriate.
|Early Learning Program||8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.|
|Kindergarten - Grade 6||7:50 a.m.* - 2:50 p.m. (bus) or 2:55 p.m. (carpool)|
|Fee Based After School Care||3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Office Hours||7:15 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
*7:15 a.m. is the absolute earliest that students may arrive
06/03/19 - 06/28/19 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
08/05/19 - 08/14/19 9:00 a.m. - 12 p.m.
08/19/19 - 08/20/19 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Family Service Ideas: Summer 2019
Summer months bring long days, warm weather, school vacations - and great opportunities for kids to volunteer and families, camps, and youth groups to serve together. While service improves the community, kids also benefit:
- It gives children and teens an identity and purpose.
- They develop vital 21st Century skills like critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication.
- Families who help others together benefit from important quality time. Volunteering provides an opportunity to connect with your child and learn new things together.
When you're ready to plan your summer, you can find summer service ideas at:
- PBS Kids 10 Easy Summer Volunteer Ideas
- Kids In Action Guide at https://ysa.org/resources
Grace & peace,
Karen Hordinski, M.Ed CHCA Upper School Outreach
Coordinator/Student Organized Service
School Supplies: 2 ways to purchase:
- ORDER ONLINE and supplies are waiting in the classroom (school code: CIN010) closes
06/15/1907/01/19 at 11:59 p.m.
- Purchase items from list: All Grades
Athletics Kickoff 2019 - 08/14/19 - 5:00 - 7:30 - MSL Campus - Details
1st Week of School Schedule: All Grades
- All Grades PK3/4 - Gr 6:
Gr 6-12 new students only: Welcome! In early August, students receive technology details including login instructions. Best to login to Canvas and email before back to school orientation events to confirm all is well before school starts.
09/19/19 - 09/20/19 -- $190 ($25 Additional late registration fee starts 04/26/19)
- Register Online starting 03/07/19 - closes 09/19/19 at 11:59 p.m.
- Need ANY Over the Counter or Prescription Medications? Submit a K-12 School Medication Permission form signed by parent + doctor and any prescription meds that your child will need on the trip to the nurses' office by 09/06/19
- Volunteer Signup We need 6-7 female and 6-7 male parent volunteers (In addition to the Gr 6 teachers, who will be directing all activities and leading the small group discussions)
- Packing List
- Questions? Email Kathy.Wesson@chca-oh.org
Fall Pictures 2019-2020: Picture Order Form
ELP Fall Picture Day: 09/18/19
US 7-8 Kickoff & Fall Picture Day: 08/14/19
Info Update and Medical Forms:
- Respond to the secure, personalized link emailed 05/30/19 (reminder 06/18/19). This automatically sends the Authorization for Emergency Response (AER) form to your child’s nurse. (Invitations sent weekly during June and July for newly enrolling students. After 08/01/19, your Admissions Counselor will provide a paper copy of the AER form to complete and return.) All responses due 08/15/19.
- Consult the Medical and Other Forms webpage for any required print and return medical forms.
Armleder students joined over 1 million students from across the Midwest in celebrating the “Great Lakes Great Apple Crunch”.
Introducing... The 2019-2020 CHCA THEATRE SEASON
Students recognized for academics, leadership, and service.
CHCA Hosts Food Symposium