- School Year Info
- Calendar AS
- Back to School
- Campus Location and School Hours
- Campus Connection Archive
18-19 Bible Memory Verses
18-19 CPS Private/Parochial School form
18-19 Daily Schedule
18-19 Extended Absence form
18-19 PK Only Handbook/Potty Training Acknowledgement form
18-19 Volunteer Handbook: All Grades
CHCA Armleder School - PK - Gr 6 Yearbook Info (Caution: CHCA prints several yearbooks! Make sure you choose the correct one when ordering.) $13; $15 starting 03/16/19
- Order Online
- Check payable to: Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy (Write "AS 18-19 Yearbook" in the memo line)
06/04/18 - 06/28/18 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
08/06/18 - 08/14/18 9:00 a.m. - 12 p.m.
08/15/18-08/21/18 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Family Service Ideas: Summer 2018
Summer months bring long days, warm weather, school vacations - and great opportunities for kids to volunteer and families, camps, and youth groups to serve together. While service improves the community, kids also benefit:
- It gives children and teens an identity and purpose.
- They develop vital 21st Century skills like critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication.
- Families who help others together benefit from important quality time. Volunteering provides an opportunity to connect with your child and learn new things together.
Some suggestions for a successful service experience:
- Start with things your kids love to do.
- Consider issues your kids care about.
- Combine passions + issues for impact.
- Encourage, support and help your kids learn.
When you're ready to plan your summer, you can find 18+ summer service ideas at www.YSA.org/act/summer
Also check out the Kids In Action Guide at https://ysa.org/resources
Grace & peace,
Karen Hordinski, M.Ed CHCA Upper School Outreach
Coordinator/Student Organized Service
School Supplies: 2 ways to purchase:
- ORDER ONLINE and supplies are waiting in the classroom (school code: CIN010) closes 06/15/19 at 11:59 p.m.
- Purchase items from list: All Grades
Youth Sports Athletics Kickoff - 08/13/18 - Details
1st Week of School Schedule: All Grades
- Grade PK 3/4 Summer Work
- Grade PK 4/5 Summer Work
- Grade K Summer Work
- Grade 1 Summer Work
- Grade 2 Summer Work (updated 06/20/18)
- Grade 3 Summer Work
- Grade 4-6 Math Summer Work
- Grade 4 Language Arts Summer Work
- Grade 5 Language Arts Summer Work
- Grade 6 Language Arts Summer Work
Gr 6-12 new students only: Welcome! In early August, students receive technology details including login instructions. Best to login to Canvas and email before back to school orientation events to confirm all is well before school starts.
09/20/18 - 09/21/18 - $190 ($25 Additional late registration fee starts 04/06/18)
- Register Online starting 03/12/18 - closes 08/31/18 at 11:59 p.m.
- Need ANY Over the Counter or Prescription Medications? Submit a K-12 School Medication Permission form signed by parent + doctor and any prescription meds that your child will need on the trip to the nurses' office by 08/31/18
- VOLUNTEER SIGNUP We need 6-7 female and 6-7 male parent volunteers**In addition to the Gr 6 teachers, who will be directing all activities and leading the small group discussions
- Packing List
- Questions? Email Kathy.Wesson@chca-oh.org
Fall Pictures: Picture Order Form
|EBL Campus PK2-Grade 3: 08/29/18|
Founders' Campus Gr 4-6: 08/22/18
Founder's Campus Gr 7-8 (also Kickoff): 08/15/18
|Gr 9 (also Freshman Orientation): 08/14/18|
Gr 10-12 (also Kickoff): 08/15/18
Gr 12 Senior Pictures (See myUpper webpage for details)
Armleder all grades: 09/05/18
Info Update and Medical Forms:
- Respond to the secure, personalized link sent via email on 05/29/19 to update information online. This automatically sends the Authorization for Emergency Response (AER) form to your child’s nurse. (Invitations sent weekly during June and July for newly enrolling students. After 08/01/19, your Admissions Counselor will provide a paper copy of the AER form to complete and return.) All responses due 08/15/19.
- Consult the Medical and Other Forms webpage for any required print and return medical forms.
|Early Learning Program||8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.|
|Kindergarten - Grade 6||7:50 a.m.* - 2:50 p.m. (bus) or 2:55 p.m. (carpool)|
|Fee Based After School Care||3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
*7:15 a.m. is the absolute earliest that students may arrive
Students shine on stage and with visual art at CHCA's ArtBeat
Armleder class still close friends as they head to graduation together
Volleyball teams raise money for LLS
Photographer Matthew Willman visits Armleder
School: (513) 247-9944 ext. 404