Uniforms (PK-Gr 6)
21-22 Modified Uniform Dress Code
At Home: Use Lands' End Fit Guide that includes Hard-to-Fit Hints
In Store: Visit the Rookwood Commons Lands' End store (Store Info)
Since Lands' End sizing is universal, size your child in store with select items for CHCA's dress code from any school. Knowing the best size, order at the store kiosk and the pieces will be shipped to your home. There is no school specific stock to purchase in-store.
Need uniforms? We have some! Have outgrown uniforms? We need them!
Purpose: A free exchange for your Lands End uniform clothing and CHCA spirit wear
EBL Elementary School in the stairwell near the lower bus loop entrance (When you visit the swap area, take advantage of the Scrip Shop at the top of the stairwell. It’s another great way to lower your tuition cost and support our school at the same time! Scrip hours and details)
School in Session
|June and August only (CLOSED during July)
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
|Whenever the building is open - 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Before or during school hours,
parents must sign in at the front desk before heading to the swap area.
Cost: The swap is free!
- You do NOT need to bring items, to take items
- This is NOT a one for one exchange program. Please take only what you need and leave some for other families.
Donations Needed: Your donations are a blessing to others!
- This program only works if families are willing to donate no longer needed items.
- All CLEAN, gently used Lands’ End uniform and CHCA spirit wear items that meet the school’s dress code guidelines will be accepted.
- Clothing items which contain rips, tears, or stains will not be accepted.
- Please sort all donations either into matching size bins, or place into the marked donation barrel to be sorted later.
- DO NOT leave items on the floor, even if they are bagged.
- DO NOT leave items at front desk.
Can’t make it in to school to swap? Join our Eagle Clothing Swap Facebook group.
Questions? Email Adrienne Clark at email@example.com
Thank you for helping the Eagle Clothing Swap continue as a tradition of families helping families in our school community!