The following school districts provide transportation to CHCA. Please contact your school district’s transportation office to obtain information and/or a downloadable Transportation Request Form, as well as instructions for returning the completed form. Note that parents may have to occasionally arrange transportation as the district's schedule may not always coincide with CHCA's.
|School District||Telephone||District information/forms|
|Kings Local||(513) 398-8050 ext. 10024||www.kingslocal.net|
|Lakota (Petermann Bus)||(513) 755-5821||www.lakotaonline.com|
|Little Miami||(513) 899-2941||www.littlemiamischools.com|
|Madeira (Petermann Bus)||(513) 561-1366||www.madeiracityschools.org|
|Milford (Petermann Bus)||(513) 575-1563||www.milfordschools.org|
|West Clermont (Petermann Bus) -
Gr K-5 depending on public school building (Contact district for details)
|School District||Telephone||district information/forms|
|Cincinnati Public (Armleder and North Campus; Upper 9-12 students may ride Metro bus)||(513) 363-0327||www.cps-k12.org|
|Fairfield City Schools||(513) 829-6603||www.fairfieldcityschools.com|
|Forest Hills||(513) 231-3335||www.foresthills.edu|
|Indian Hill||(513) 272-4591||www.indianhillschools.org|
|Lebanon City Schools||(513) 934-5838||www.lebanonschools.org|
|Mt. Healthy||(513) 728-4985||www.mthcs.org|
|Northwest Local School District||(513) 825-4600||www.nwlsd.org|
|Oak Hills||(513) 574-2161||www.ohlsd.us|
|West Clermont (Petermann Bus) -
PK and Gr 6-12
|Winton Woods||(513) 619-2405||www.wintonwoods.org|
- The bus pick-up lane is at the far end drive of Founders’ Campus, at the top of the pathway that connects EBL and Founders’ Campuses.
- All EBL students will be directed to gather and line up by bus in the second/third grade hallway.
- We will have extra faculty, staff, and signage the first several weeks of school to ensure students are comfortable with the transition and their walk to the buses. Students will always be led by a leader who is ensuring students in their line are heading to the right buses.
- Please ensure your student knows his/her district name (i.e. Loveland, Mason, etc.) and bus #. Kindergarten teachers have a protocol for ensuring students get to the right buses. If you want to make sure your student knows his/her bus information, we encourage you to attach a tag to your child’s backpack. Bus aides and bus drivers will also be ensuring that students are boarding the right bus, prior to them getting on the bus.
- Inclement weather:
- During inclement weather, students will remain indoors until their bus is called and they are led outside. Each child needs to have a raincoat and poncho kept in their cubby throughout the year. If they wear it home, please be sure to send it back the next day.
- CHCA will provide each student with an umbrella to carry on their walk from EBL to the bus.
- Additional protocol:
- Please be sure your student knows whether he/she is riding the bus on a given day.
- If you need to change your child’s pick-up status on any given day, please call 513-247-9944 x100 by noon.
- We have three carpool lanes in which to pick up your child(ren): Lower Circle, Front Circle, and MCC.
- On the first day of school, head to the gym and stop by the carpool table to pick up your cards. Carpool pick-up will be assigned as follows (though please extend us grace as this may change early in the year should we experience unusually heavy traffic in one or more line):
- Front Circle – Last names A-G
- MCC Lane – Last names H-O
- Lower Circle – Last names P-Z
- Pick-up lanes will not be open until 2:50 each day.
- All traffic will flow directly into each of the three carpool lanes.
- Additional protocol notes:
- Do not get out of your car during carpool.
- Do not park in the front circle of EBL at any time. This is a fire lane to be kept clear at ALL times.
- Exercise extreme caution and GO SLOW when driving on campuses.
- DO NOT text and drive.
Thank you using caution and for helping us ensure the safety of all children.
This video briefly describes traffic flow. Note that the morning drop off (00:24) lane will be to the far right just as you turn in from Snider Road. For afternoon pickup (00:58), only pull into lanes with numbered traffic cones.
- You can drop/pick up your child at the door that works best
- Watch the pavement markings as some through-ways are one way.
- The lot surrounding the building is reserved for visitors, staff, and paying seniors.
- All students parking must purchase a pass.
Note: All doors except the Miracle Commons entrance lock at 8:00 a.m.
You have enough on your hands dealing with the never-ending I-75 and I-71 construction!!! Should there be any special instructions, you will hear from Mrs. Bailey.