The following school districts provide at least some transportation to CHCA. Please contact your school district’s transportation office to obtain information and/or a downloadable Transportation Request Form, as well as instructions for returning the completed form. Note that parents may have to occasionally arrange transportation as the district's schedule may not always coincide with CHCA's.
|School District||Telephone||District information/forms|
|Deer Park||(513) 936-4677||www.deerparkcityschools.org|
|Kings Local||(513) 398-8050 ext. 10024||www.kingslocal.net|
|Lakota (Petermann Bus)||(513) 755-5821||www.lakotaonline.com|
|Little Miami||(513) 899-2941||www.littlemiamischools.com|
|Loveland (PK - Gr 8 only)||(513) 683-3103||www.lovelandschools.org|
|Madeira (Petermann Bus)||(513) 561-1366||www.madeiracityschools.org|
|Milford (Petermann Bus)||(513) 575-1563||www.milfordschools.org|
|North College Hill||(513) 931-8181||www.nchcityschools.org|
|School District||Telephone||district information/forms|
|Cincinnati Public (Armleder and North Campus; Upper 9-12 students may ride Metro bus)||(513) 363-0327
|Fairfield City Schools||(513) 829-6603||www.fairfieldcityschools.com|
|Forest Hills||(513) 231-3335||www.foresthills.edu|
|Indian Hill||(513) 272-4591||www.indianhillschools.org|
|Lebanon City Schools||(513) 934-5838||www.lebanonschools.org|
|Mt. Healthy||(513) 728-4985||www.mthcs.org|
|Northwest Local School District||(513) 825-4600||www.nwlsd.org|
|Oak Hills||(513) 574-2161||www.ohlsd.us|
|West Clermont (Petermann Bus)
Some elementary students may be eligibile; contact district for details.
|Winton Woods||(513) 619-2405||www.wintonwoods.org|
- The designated bus pick-up area is just up the hill on the Founders’ Campus, near the top of the pathway that connects EBL and Founders’ Campus.
- EBL faculty and staff supervise KPrep - Gr 3 students while they gather in two of the Gr 3 classrooms then proceed to the bus area at Founders’.
- Please ensure your student knows his/her district name (i.e. Loveland, Mason, etc.) and bus #. Kindergarten teachers have a protocol for ensuring students get to the right buses. We encourage you to attach a tag to your child’s backpack with district name and bus #. Bus aides and bus drivers will also ensure that students are boarding the right bus, prior to them boarding.
- Inclement weather:
- During inclement weather, students will remain inside EBL until their bus is called.
- Each child needs to have a raincoat and poncho kept in their cubby throughout the year. If they wear it home, please be sure to send it back the next day.
- CHCA will provide each student with an umbrella to carry on their walk from EBL to the bus.
- Additional protocol:
- Please be sure your student knows whether he/she is riding the bus on a given day.
- If you need to change your child’s pick-up status on any given day, please call 513-247-9944 x101 by noon.
- We have 3 carpool areas to pick up your child(ren): Front Circle, road to the Montgomery Community Church, and Lower Circle.
- On the first day of school, head to the gym and stop by the carpool table to pick up your cards. Carpool pick-up will be assigned as follows (though please extend us grace as this may change early in the year should we experience unusually heavy traffic in one or more line):
- Front Circle – Last names A-G
- MCC Area– Last names H-O
- Lower Circle – Last names P-Z
- Pick-up lanes will not be open until 2:50 each day.
- All traffic will flow directly into each of the three carpool lanes.
- Additional protocol notes:
- Do not get out of your car during carpool.
- Do not park in the front circle of EBL at any time. This is a fire lane to be kept clear at ALL times.
- Exercise extreme caution and GO SLOW when driving on campuses.
- DO NOT text and drive.
Thank you using caution and for helping us ensure the safety of all children.
This video briefly describes traffic flow. Note that the morning drop off (00:27) lane will be in the 3rd row on the right just as you turn in from Snider Road. For afternoon pickup (01:34), turn right and choose 1 of the 8 pick up lanes.
For audio, hover over/tap the video above,
and click unmute ( ) .
Gr 7-8 Only Early Pick-Up:
- Who? Gr 7-8 students not involved with a club meeting or after school sport and with no PK-Gr 6 siblings
- Why? Alleviate student congestion and enhance social distancing during afternoon carpool. As such, this is a temporary arrangement during COVID accommodations.
- How's it Work?
- Arrive no earlier than 2:45.
- By-pass the holding lanes in the parking lot to the right. Proceed to the flag pole circle and pick up your student on the curb past the 7-8 office doors outside of the Art rooms. Be careful to not block the single lane directly outside the office doors.
- After loading your student, exit quickly.
- The early pick-up lane shuts down at 3:05 p.m. All cars waiting on students or arriving late will be directed back to the holding lanes in the parking lot to pick up students as described i the video.
- You can drop/pick up your child at the door that works best
- Watch the pavement markings as some through-ways are one way.
- The lot surrounding the building is reserved for visitors, staff, and paying seniors.
- All students parking must purchase a pass.
Note: All doors except the Miracle Commons entrance lock at 8:00 a.m.
- Gr K-6 Carpool drop off/pick up is in front of the building stairs.
- Drivers must stay in their car for loading/unloading their students. At no time should a car be parked or left unattended in front of the building.
- Students may only exit/enter from the passenger side of the car (sidewalk side).
- While waiting in the car pool lane, do not block the parking lot drive so staff members can still come and go safely (leave a gap in front of the drive).
- Do not block multiple lanes on 9th Street (circle the block as necessary).
- Use the crosswalks properly and take proper precautions when crossing the street. (Set a good example!!)
- The parking lot is reserved for Armleder faculty and staff.
Morning Drop Off:
- School hours, including "earliest arrive" and "carpool starts" times, are on the myArmleder webpage.
- Your child should wait in the car until a staff member opens the car door. This way we can ensure social distancing while students are waiting to enter the building.
- The carpool number (provided the first day of school) must be displayed on the passenger visor with the student number clearly visible to facilitate quick loading.
- If your child needs assistance with buckling a car seat, park and do not use the carpool lane. There are parking spaces available on the opposite side of West 9th Street and both sides of Elm Street. You must walk up o the building stairs and tell a staff member your carpool number. Please
PK parents must park on the street and escort and sign their PK students both in and out.