- Scrip Shop (Tuition Credit Program)
- The Eagle Store
- Eagle Farms / Teaching Kitchen / The Leaning Eagle
Lower your tuition... by shopping!
Wednesdays & Fridays
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Inside Edyth B. Lindner Campus
Notes / Links
Wednesdays and Fridays when school is in session
7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Wednesdays starting 06/01/22 • 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2 ways to shop
1. Come into the shop
2. Preorder and we'll complete your order before you arrive
When you refer a new family, they must let us know who referred them. There is no limit on the number of families that you can refer. Ready, set, refer!!
Did you spend $50 at the gas station today or $200 at the grocery store this week? Wouldn't it be great to have some of that money back? You can…if you participate in CHCA Scrip (School Cost Reduction Incentive Program). Scrip makes gift giving easy & convenient too. When you participate in the CHCA Scrip Shop program, both you and the school win!
How does it work? We purchase gift cards at a discount – from 2-15+% - and sell to customers for face value. CHCA splits the profit with you! 50% to CHCA's general operating budget; 50% to your tuition account. Alternatively you can direct your portion to tuition assistance for a family of your choice or use it to purchase additional Scrip. Your savings potential is unlimited!
Other great features:
- 700+ participating restaurants and retailers, including travel providers, gas and auto services. Review the In-Stock inventory list above to see many places you spend money each week. Don't see your favorite store on that list? Visit RaiseRight.com or download the RaiseRight App to see the hundreds of national retailers available for special order.
- The Scrip program has no participation fees and doesn't require you to purchase anything you don’t already buy on a regular basis.
- The gift cards and eGift Cards that you purchase from the CHCA Scrip program are the same ones you can buy at the retail stores. They look and work the same and many can be used online.
There are four simple ways to purchase Scrip:
- Come into the Scrip Shop. We maintain stock for more than 80 of our top-selling vendors. Special requests are ordered on Fridays and are available for pick-up in the shop on the following Wednesday.
- Via Drop Box (offered when school is in session) - Place completed order form and payment in one of the Scrip Shop Drop Boxes available in any campus lobby or turn in at the Front Desk in your building. Orders are picked up from the boxes every Friday morning and available for pick-up at the Scrip Shop the following week.
- Email completed order form to Scripshop@chca-oh.org
- Order through the RaiseRight.com website/App for instantly downloadable and reloadable eCards. (Info above) If you link your bank account to pay with an eCheck, or pay with MasterCard or Visa, you can shop and pay from the comfort of your own home or on the go. No need to visit the Scrip Shop unless you want physical cards.
Need Spirit Wear?
The CHCA Eagle Store is located in the MSL High School theatre commons on the North Campus.
Please enter the school through the main school entrance at the circle drive.
Questions or want to meet at another time?
In CHCA's Entrepreneurship & Sustainability program, we are developing future business owners to be visionary problem-solvers, hard-working innovators, and empowered outside-the-box thinkers. Students gain experience in production, customer service, sales, tracking inventory, marketing, and strategic planning and more in multiple student businesses. Click any logo below to learn more.