Mission Statement: Support, serve, and enhance the Christian educational needs of students, and promote communication and fellowship between members of our school community. PTF members include parents and guardians of students at CHCA, our faculty, and our administrators.
Meetings: Meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of each month at various times and places to accommodate all who want to attend.
Involvement: All parents are encouraged to participate in PTF. There are a variety of events, positions, and opportunities described in the volunteer webpage for All Campus Opportunities. Contact a current board member for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding: PTF is funded by generous donations, the online "Purple Pages" Business Directory Ad Sponsorships, Box Top digital scanning, and other fundraising.
- COSI (Center of Science & Industry)
- Author Visit
- "PTF Presents..." (Speakers on Various Topics)
- Gr 3 Pathways Celebration
- Gr 8 Passages
- Diasperio Reception
- Jr and Sr AfterProm
- Leader in ME Program at Armleder
- Homeroom Parent & Grade Level Coordinators
- Purple Pages Business Directory
- We hope to resume BASHES in people's homes in 2021-2022!
Great Resource! Lower School Party Ideas from the Spiritual Life Committee. Help keep Christ as the focus at all PTF events.
- Chapel Assistance
- Bible Studies
- Chapel Coffee
- Spiritual Life Groups for Parents
- National Day of Prayer
- Weekly Prayer Meetings
- Person About Prayer Day
- Homecoming Festival Prayer Booth
- Spiritual Life Emphasis Week Support
|09/03/20||8:30 - 10:30 a.m.||Welcome Center|
|10/01/20||12:00 - 2:00 p.m.||Armleder Campus|
|11/05/20||7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||Welcome Center|
|01/07/21||1:00 - 3:00 p.m.||Welcome Center|
|02/04/21||7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||Welcome Center|
12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
|05/06/21||1:00 - 2:00 p.m.||Welcome Center|
We all have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If it is Encouraging, let him encourage; if it is Contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is Leadership, let him govern diligently.Romans 12:6-8
|Kevin Carnes||VP Finance|
|Julie Hurry||VP Communication|
|Jessica Snyder||VP Early Learning Program (PK2-PK4)|
|Jessica Snyder||VP Lower Elementary (Gr KPrep – 3)|
|Remi Aina||VP Upper Elementary (Gr 4-6)|
|Pamela Carney||VP Upper School 7-8|
|Nadia Collins||VP Upper School 9-12|
|Lauren Wilson||VP Armleder (PK 3/4 – Gr 6)|
|Jenny Sanchez||Faculty Appreciation Days (FAD) Coordinator|
|Open Position (Can you help?)||Purple Pages Sales and Sponsorship Coordinator|
|Melissa Hillis||VP Spiritual Life|
|Julie Carnes||CHCA Staff Liaison|
20-21 Founders’ Campus (Gr 4-6)
|Remi Aina||Spiritual Life|
|Open||Homeroom Parent Coordinator|
20-21 Founders’ Campus (Gr 7-8)
|Angelica Bennett||Spiritual Life|
Are you a Business Owner?
We welcome all CHCA parent and alumni business owners. The CHCA Business Owners Roundtable is designed to discuss issues business owners may need help with, connect with other CHCA business owners who face similar issues, help with problem solving, networking, source of possible business referrals and support. There is wisdom in many counselors. Participants come from various types of organizations and industries.
We are committed to:
- The success and well-being of our families
- The success and well-being of our CHCA community
- The success and well-being of our businesses, the people who work in them, and the people our businesses serve
Focus Areas of the Roundtable:
- Advocates for our businesses
- An opportunity to get to know the CHCA community more
- Better awareness of other CHCA parent and alumni businesses
- Connect with other business owners who face similar issues
- Help with problem solving
- Learn about other CHCA Parent and Alumni business
Location: The Beshear Family Welcome Center (8283 East Kemper Road, Cincinnati, OH 45249), across the street from the MSL Campus
Time: 7:45 - 9:00 a.m.
Dates: 2nd Wednesday of each month
Until we can meet again in person, we use the Google Meets platform. Contact Amy@CMOonLoan.com for a link.
- Wednesday, 08/12/20
- Wednesday, 09/09/20
- Wednesday, 10/14/20
- Wednesday, 11/11/20
- Wednesday, 12/09/20
- Wednesday, 01/13/21
- Wednesday, 02/10/21
- Wednesday, 03/10/21
- Wednesday, 04/14/21
- Wednesday, 05/12/21
- Wednesday, 06/09/21
- Wednesday, 07/14/21