|K - 11:10 - 11:35|
|1 - 11:25 - 11:50|
|2 - 11:40 - 12:05|
|3 - noon - 12:25|
|4 - 12:15 - 12:40|
|5 - 11:20 - 11:45|
|6 - 11:50 - 12:40|
|7-8 - 10:51-11:31|
|9-12 - Between
10:51-11:54 depending on
1st or 2nd lunch and if it's a Chapel day
|PK - 11:20-noon|
|K - 11:00-11:30|
|1-3 - 11:40-12:10|
|4-6 - 12:20-12:50|
- We are pleased to resume our full-service lunch program and return students to eating in our cafeterias!
- Parents can load money on a student account to pay for lunch using PaySchools Central. They can also pay with cash at the registers.
- Offerings will include a daily hot and cold plate lunch, snacks, beverages, fresh fruit, etc. Even the cookies are back!!!
- LaRosa's is back at North Campus!! PK-Gr 6 on Thursday; US 7-12 on Wednesdays
- Note that the US 9-12 daily menu may be set by the amount of time allotted for lunch. Grab and Go Thursdays make it easy for students to quickly buy something on their way from Chapel to Connection Bell.
- Cafeterias will undergo enhanced cleaning throughout the year.
PaySchools Central conveniently lets parents load any amount of money on a student account to pay for lunch. You can receive email alerts when your account falls below a predetermined amount, set your account to be automatically replenished, and review your child’s purchases online at any time.
If I set up an account last year, do I need to do anything? Good news! You don’t need to re-register, but you may need to load money on your child(ren)’s account.
How do I set up an account? Use the link above. You will be prompted for your child(ren)’s PIN (the numeric portion only of their STU ID – eg. “2022” for STU2022), your payment information, and configure your account. If you don’t know your child’s STU ID, email Registrar@chca-oh.org. Each child has a separate lunch balance with a single family account.
If I don’t create an account now, will I lose that option? No, you can create an account at any time.
Am I charged to use this system? Yes. The internet convenience fees per transaction are: $1.75 electronic checks and 3.9% for credit card. This fee is only charged on the transaction to fill the card, not on all food purchases, and do not go to CHCA or GTF. To load money on your child(ren)'s account without a fee, send in payment to your child’s school office using the above form.
Will I be notified when my balance is low? You will receive an email at your Email 1 Preferred when the balance is below $5.00. To transfer money from one child’s balance to another, email Jenny.Tippitt@chca-oh.org.
What if I have a balance left over at the end of the year? Any balance remaining at the end of the school year is rolled over to the next year. If your child is graduating or leaving the school for other reasons, you can request a refund of the remaining balance.
Who can use this system? All students on every campus.
How does my student pay for lunch with this system? There is a keypad at the register where students type in their PIN. This prompts a photo of your student to appear, so that the cashier can confirm their identity.
What if my student forgets their PIN? There will be a master list at the cash register for easy look up.
Can my student still use cash? Yes, cash is still accepted; however, you will not be able to view your student’s cash purchases as the student won’t enter their PIN.
What if I do not want my child to purchase certain snacks? If you want to put any kind of a restriction or dietary alerts on your child's account, email Jenny.Tippitt@chca-oh.org