02/20/20 Update from the Food Service Task Force
On behalf of the entire Task Force and Board of Trustees, we ask for your continued prayers for wisdom, guidance, and discernment. We thank you for your engagement and prayers as we work together as a community to best understand and determine our options, and where to go from here.
- Why are we exploring Food Service alternatives?
- What is the difference between the Food Service Advisory Committee and the Food Service Task Force?
- What is the timing of any possible changes?
- Is this a revenue stream for the school?
- Has the decision already been made to transition to an “all inclusive” (or “mandatory” food service fee) model?
- If we move to an all-inclusive model, what is the estimated cost per student?
- Why a mandatory fee? What if I don’t want to pay a fee?
- Why not consider implementing in 2020-2021 vs. 2021-2022?
- What about other considerations?
- How can I stay current on what’s happening with Food Service at CHCA?
- What are next steps regarding Food Service at CHCA?
- How can I share my thoughts and concerns on this topic?
How Good Nutrition Boosts Academic Performance (Preeti Bansal Kshirsager, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist)