Chapel, Prayer & Bible Study
- 31 Days of Prayer for CHCA
- The Principal's Study (Daytime)
- Mom's Bible and Book Studies
- Text to Pray
- Father's Group
“...If we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.” -1 John 5:14
1. CHCA To remain true to Christ & His kingdom.
2. STUDENTS To grow in knowledge, faith & wisdom.
3. MR. BRUNK For wisdom & spiritual encouragement.
4. BOARD For wisdom & insight as they determine policy & provide direction.
5. PRINCIPALS For good stewards of time, talent, & energy as they manage their school, encourage their team & students & administer programs.
6. FACULTY For continual growth in knowledge & in the care & wisdom with which they impart it.
7. STAFF To be satisfied & challenged in their work & seek opportunities to encourage students.
8. STUDENT LEADERS To grow in their skills & leadership as they serve the school & fellow students with wisdom & humility.
9. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS To find their place in relation to American culture, make friends, & grow their faith in Christ.
10. HOMEROOM TEACHERS & ADVISORS To encourage students’ positive spiritual, social, & emotional needs.
11. CHAPLAINS AND CHAPEL PROGRAMS For a nurturing of each student’s commitment to the gospel of Christ & corporate worship.
12. STUDENT OUTREACH That faith and learning of each student will grow through their outreach experiences of sharing Christ with local communities & around the world.
13. RELATIONSHIPS That each student will be an example to others in word – in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, & in purity.
14. GUIDANCE OFFICE That students’ vocational directions & choices of college study will come to life through the counseling, & skills dev.
15. STUDENT ACTIVITIES That clubs & events will unite our students in creativity, spiritual growth and friendship.
16. STUDENT CHORAL AND INSTRUMENTAL GROUPS To lift hearts to God with their music as they perform in every venue.
17. ATHLETIC TEAMS To experience spiritual growth, share the love of Christ through action & words, & have safety in their competitions.
18. NURSES AND COUNSELORS To have the wisdom & care that encourages students in their physical & emotional health strengthened by the care they receive.
19. ADMISSIONS, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS To impact the greater Cincinnati community & our own community by honoring the Lord in their communications & events & by drawing families to CHCA.
20. ARMLEDER To come alongside families sharing the love of Christ & equipping them to embrace their gifts & make a difference in the world.
21. INTERSESSION That students’ commitments to God’s kingdom will widen and deepen through local, national, and international experiences.
22. PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS/ FAMILIES That they will sense God’s leading and provision for their future.
23. FOUNDER’S CAMPUS That each student would reach their full potential as they engage deeply to understand God’s created world.
24. MSL CAMPUS That student are firmly rooted in their faith, experience confidence in their aspirations & are ready for a graceful launch into the world.
25. EBL CAMPUS That students would come to understand the scope of God’s love for them in their every endeavor.
26. BLT EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNING CENTER That each child would feel secure, safe, & valued as a beautiful creation of God.
27. PARENTS That each family would grow in their knowledge and love of Christ through interactions with fellow parents, CHCA administrators, faculty, staff.
28. ALUMNI That they will be encouraged by God’s goodness, be grateful for the education they received at CHCA, be bold witnesses of the gospel of Christ, & act as faithful servants of God.
29. STUDENT FINANCIAL NEEDS That no one will have to leave school due to financial hardship & that God’s people will continue to support the work at CHCA.
30. THEATRE DEPARTMENT That students would realize the power of storytelling to convey eternal truths about God & humankind, while growing in their faith & talents.
31. BUSINESS OFFICE/DEVELOPMENT That they would feel God’s sense of purpose & provision in their efforts to continue the work to provide a Christ-centered education through CHCA.
Winter 2017 Dates:
When: Thursdays from 1:00 - 2:45 p.m.
|Week 1: 11/09/17||Week 6: 01/04/18|
|Week 2: 11/16/17||Week 7: 01/11/18|
|Week 3: 11/30/17||Week 8: 01/18/18|
|Week 4: 12/07/17||Week 9: 01/25/18|
|Week 5: 12/14/17||Week 10: 02/01/18|
|Week 11: 02/08/18|
|Week 12: 02/15/18|
Location: 10009 Indian Walk Drive 45241 (map) 8 minutes from CHCALead by: Jana Braden
Register for Winter by 11/09/17:
Trusting God: Even When Life Hurts
by Jerry Bridges
In an effort to strengthen his own trust in God during a time of adversity, Navigator author Jerry Bridges began a lengthy Bible study on God’s sovereignty. The revelations changed his life.
In Trusting God, Jerry shares the scope of God’s power to help you come to know Him better, have a relationship with Him, and trust Him more—even when unjust things happen. Tragedy, grief, loss, and death are part of life. Discover how Trusting God can reveal biblical truths about God.
Even if you can't make a few of the studies, we would still love you to journey with us. As mothers, things arise that are beyond our control and pre-existing commitments take precedence. This is a great way to connect to the wonderful group of families here at CHCA.Blake and Jessica
Start your day with a Prayerful Word
The Text2Pray (T2P) initiative invites our CHCA community to receive a prayerful verse, blessing your morning routine and connecting you with hundreds of others also in prayer. Our PTF Spiritual life team sends the prayerful verse every Monday and Thursday morning that school is in session and is about 155 characters long. An example:
Father, in all our work and even in our play, please guide our actions so that Your light shines and causes others to give praise, thanks, and glory to You. Matthew 5:16
Messages are sent via SchoolMessenger* either by text or email. You have two opportunities annually to opt in/register via a survey link in Campus Connections:
|Survey Opens||Survey Closes||Begin Receiving Text Messages|
*Opt in for SchoolMessenger: To receive these T2P messages you must opt-in to SchoolMessenger, giving the school permission to send you these messages. To Opt in, text Y to 68453 from your mobile number associated with your account. Click here to manage your notification preferences.
To Unsubscribe or update your phone/email: Contact Tammy.Rosenfeldt@chca-oh.org. As School Messenger is the distribution method for these messages, you can opt-out for T2P, but DO NOT reply “End” or you will no longer receive IMPORTANT or EMERGENCY messages from CHCA.
We are committed to:
- Reaching fellow fathers, and supporting each other
- Praying for our wives/children/schools/each other
- Being Godly leaders in our home and community
- Turning our hearts towards Christ
- Being in the Word of God
- Fellowship over coffee
- Reciting the Fathers Oath
- Praying for our families, school, and each other
- Worshipping through singing with guitar accompaniment or CD
- Studying/Sharing/Learning how to be better husbands and fathers using a biblically-based book and associated study materials as a guide
- Planning Father-Child service events for widows in need
We send a weekly email with updates on meeting information, reading assignments and outreach events. To add your email to the address list or for additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.