Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy Association
Application for Membership
I hereby make application for membership in the Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy Association. I affirm my faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, my belief in the infallibility of the Scriptures, and my subscription to the Statement of Faith as stated below:
The basis of this Association is the Bible, the infallible Word of God. The school is a part of the church at work with a focus on biblically based education as spelled out in Article IV. We believe that the following Statement of Faith summarizes the essential truths of the Bible:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
I affirm that I recognize and accept the distinctiveness of Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy as found in Articles III, IV and V of the Constitution.
I understand that membership includes the privilege of voting at the meetings of the Association, as well as readiness to participate in all school activities (Article VI, Section 4). In order to have voting privileges, Association members shall be current in their tuition and other fees accounts (Article VI, Section 2).