Service Immersion Trips
Over 300 students participate each year in over 15 service immersion trip offerings, traveling near and far to reach out to others. Trips are led by faculty, staff and parents, and opportunities may cost as little as $100 (some are even free). CHCA students have built strong relationships with the communities they have served in Cincinnati, Mexico, Hungary and Jamaica. Whether you want to make an impact locally or globally, there is a service trip out there for you.
Service immersion trips are available for Upper School Grade 8-12 students.
10/30/19 - 11/01/19
1 Day Cincinnati
Service Immersion Trips Click here for details - Parents log in with their student's credentials
Monday, 03/15/21 • Tuesday, 03/16/21
Friday, 04/02/21 • Monday, 04/05/21
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Students must also complete an Understanding Poverty Workshop to earn service immersion credit.
- Develop and mature in relationship with God; to challenge students in their faith
- Learn about injustice and poverty through direct interaction and Bible study
- Provide leadership training opportunities for students
- Develop a Christian worldview by seeing the needs of our world through the “eyes of God”
- Break down prejudice and stereotypes through relationship, thus seeing all people as individuals, created and loved equally by God
- Assist students/leaders in discovering their God-given gifts and talents
- Learn and appreciate the joy in living simply
- Build Christian community in our Upper School