During this 25th Anniversary of CHCA’s Lindner Theater, we invite you to support a major upgrade to our theater lighting infrastructure with a donation allowing you to add your name to a beautiful brass plaque on the arm of a theater seat you select. Limited availability, so make your selection now!
This project will upgrade infrastructure and new LED lighting systems - both theater house lights and stage lighting. Our current system is wasting valuable resources and house lighting is so outdated that broken fixtures and bulbs can't be replaced. We are also unable to address safety concerns, including back-up lights during a power outage, in its current state.
Your seat donation supports the upgrades necessary to ensure our theater continues to be a beautiful, comfortable place where our entire community enjoys theatre productions, concerts, campus-wide events, chapels, meetings, Diaspeiro, and so much more.
So, how can you make a difference?
Click here & wait for seating chart to load
Name your choice of a theater seat for:
- An individual, couple, or family
- Your children, grandchildren, or parents
- In memory of a loved one
- In honor of a loved one
- A teacher or administrator
- A business or organization
With a seat plaque purchase, you are contributing to a great cause and you or your loved one(s) become part of the Lindner Theater legacy for generations to come!
- How much are seats and what do I receive when I make a donation?
- What does my seat donation support?
- What will be on my seat plaque?
- Where and when will the seat plaque be placed?
- May I choose the seat?
- Will the seat I name become my seat for performances?
- Is purchasing a seat plaque tax deductible?
- Where can I get more information?