International Student Program (ISP) FAQs
Choosing a school abroad is an exciting process, and our International Student Program (ISP) staff is here to provide information and support. Please contact us to answer any questions you have about your child attending our school. We look forward to learning how your student will benefit from and contribute to the intellectual and personal diversity of our CHCA community.
- Does CHCA admit international students?
- Why does CHCA love our International Student Program (ISP)?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) classes?
- What more is there to do at CHCA?
- What is the ISP Summer Academy?
- Can ISP students obtain a driver’s license?
- When do I arrive and depart for the school year?