The Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE)
Students applying for admission to CHCA's Upper School grades 9-12, or students entering applying for the Cum Laude Scholarship grades 7-9, are required to take the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE).
You can register for the ISEE in one of the following ways:
- Phone 1-800-446-0320 or 1-919-956-8524
- Mail (form included in the ISEE Student Guide which can be downloaded from the website)
CHCA Code and Site Number: 365953
- When is the test offered and what does my student need to bring?
- What is the cost?
- What are the test components?
- How can I prepare?
- What is the start time? How long does the test last?
- Who receives my test scores?
- How often may I take the test?
- How do I find out if the test is cancelled due to inclement weather?
- Can I take the ISEE at a test location other than CHCA?
- What if my student is ill on the day of the test?
- Can students test with accommodations?
- Are sample test questions available?