We're glad you're here.
Selecting the right-fit school for your student is an important process, and our team is dedicated to making your family’s experience personal, thorough, and enjoyable.
We look forward to meeting you!
1. How will the school encourage your child to love learning and become an independent, critical thinker?
2. Your son or daughter will spend more waking hours at school than with you. How will he or she be led to flourish academically, socially, and spiritually?
3. What kinds of service-learning opportunities exist?
4. What is the school’s mission statement? Do you agree with their philosophy and approach to curriculum?
5. What curricular and extracurricular activities offer your child the opportunity to grow in their gifts and talents, both within and outside of the classroom?
6. Does the school have a profile highlighting the academic success of their graduates?
7. Is a faith-based education important to you?
8. How will the school help your child be fully prepared for college and beyond?
9. What unique academic programs exist at the school?
10. How does the school engage parents in the learning process?
Stay current on the latest happenings at CHCA
by following us on social media! #gochca
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.