PK2-PK4 Blake Lindner Thompson Early Childhood Learning Center, Symmes Township
For our youngest pre-K learners, CHCA is more than a private preschool in Cincinnati; it's a vibrant and caring learning family where your child will be celebrated as a unique gift from God. Combining the best practices in early childhood education with the latest research on brain development and an approach based on Reggio-Emilia principles, children explore, discover, question, observe, and construct meaning through a hands-on, project based curriculum. It's what makes CHCA stand out among other independent schools in Cincinnati.
What does Early Education look like at CHCA?
Our pre-K curriculum creates conditions for learning that enhance your child’s capacity for thinking, discovery, creativity, and problem solving. We build skills in literacy, vocabulary, numeracy, creative expression, and scientific exploration. And by integrating Scripture lessons with the wonder of exploring God's world, we come alongside your child in building a foundation for lifelong learning and faith.
As our youngest students strengthen both their mind and their faith, they are prepared intellectually, socially, and spiritually for the next step in their learning journey.
We've designed our expanded spaces and programming with one goal in mind - that each child will flourish.
- Early Childhood Learning Center. This 22,000 square-foot facility features inviting classrooms, a light-filled atrium, outdoor playscapes, and a covered drive-up drop-off.
- The Atelier, our creative studio, inspires creative expression and collaboration through the use of artistic and natural materials
- The Exploration Station encourages students to discover, explore, and build in a setting designed just for them
- Outdoor Learning Gardens and Nature-Focused Playscapes encourage exploration of God's created world
- Flexible Scheduling options meet each family's individual needs
Our 22,000 square foot facility features inviting classrooms, a light-filled atrium, outdoor playscapes, and a covered drop-off. Most important, it features an early learning environment in which children are nurtured and thrive!