Embracing our differences, discovering our similarities
CHCA is committed to a school culture that celebrates our diversity. Believing that each person is a distinct and unconditionally loved creation of God, we want CHCA to reflect both the diversity and unity of God's Kingdom.
DIVERSITY AT A GLANCE AT CHCA
- Religious diversity: our students, faculty, and staff represent more than 150 different churches
- Geographic diversity: our students represent over 40 school districts across the region
- Racial diversity:
- Lower School in Symmes Township – 17%
- Upper School in Symmes Township – 22%
- Armleder School in Downtown Cincinnati – 81%
- Total school – 26%
- Resources addressing racial diversity and racial inequality
- Cultural diversity: CHCA students, including International Student Program participants, hail from 14 different countries
- Socioeconomic diversity: 33% of students receive scholarships and tuition assistance
We also celebrate diversity in our curriculum. In our Lower School, students experience International Week and family heritage projects. Our multi-cultural immersions in the Upper School include the “Church Project,” where sophomores visit four different Christian churches to experience different faith traditions. At CHCA, we strive to embrace all that makes each person unique, while discovering the things that bring us together.