- For school-specific info (like summer reading, class lists, supply lists, etc.) go to the school webpage (Early Learning, Lower School, etc.) then find the Back to School header.
- For All School Info (lunch, medical forms and uniforms, etc.) used all school year, chose the webpage from the All School dropdown.
If you see something we've missed, email Webmaster@chca-oh.org and we'll see if we can get it added ASAP!
Summer Hours: 06/05/17 - 06/30/17 M-F 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Office reopens 08/01/17
Family Service Ideas: Summer 2017
Summer months bring long days, warm weather, school vacations - and great opportunities for kids to volunteer and families, camps, and youth groups to serve together. While service improves the community, kids also benefit:
- It gives children and teens an identity and purpose.
- They develop vital 21st Century skills like critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication.
- Families who help others together benefit from important quality time. Volunteering provides an opportunity to connect with your child and learn new things together.
Some suggestions for a successful service experience:
- Start with things your kids love to do.
- Consider issues your kids care about.
- Combine passions + issues for impact.
- Encourage, support and help your kids learn.
When you're ready to plan your summer, you can find 20 summer service ideas at www.YSA.org/summer
Grace & peace,
Karen Hordinski, M.Ed CHCA Upper School Outreach
Coordinator/Student Organized Service
School Supply List: All Grades
1st Week of School Schedule: All Grades
09/14/17 - 09/15/17 - $### (Additional late registration fee starts 08/MM/17)
- Register Online starting MM/DD/17 - closes MM/DD/YY at 11:59 p.m.
- Need ANY Over the Counter or Prescription Medications? Submit a K-12 School Medication Permission form signed by parent + doctor and any prescription meds that your child will need on the trip to the nurses' office by 08/DD/17
- Packing List
- Volunteer Needs - Please email Kathy.Wesson@chca-oh.org to express interest prior to registration
- PVM Info Meeting - 08/14/17 -- 6:30 p.m. at Founders' Campus Gym
F i n e A r t s
A T H L E T I C S
Enrichment and care for all ages
The Armleder Achievers Program aims to provide a safe, Christ-centered, fun atmosphere where Armleder students in grades PK-6 can develop their identity in Christ while at the same time hone their academic and social skills. Questions about the program? Contact Cyndi Morgan at Cyndi.Morgan@chca-oh.org or call Armleder at (513) 721-2422.
2017-2018 Online Registration will open 08/07/17. Early Bird registration ends 08/28/17 at 11:59 pm. Note: families must register every year.
Monday - Friday PK: 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.; K-6: 3:10 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The program will be CLOSED on all early dismissal days, Faculty In-Service days, holidays, and holiday breaks and parents will not be charged for these days. The program will not be available on snow or unexpected closure days.
|3:10-3:30||Welcome, memory verse, essential question, sharing, prayer, snack (All)|
Outside/gym (PK, K)
Homework, reading, arts and crafts, games after homework is completed (Grades 1-6)
Bible story, Bible related activity, craft, free play (PK, K)
Outside/gym (Grades 1-6)
|5:15-5:25||Clean up. All student go to front lobby for pick-up by 5:30 p.m.|
Additional important details for parents:
- Your child must sign in upon arrival to the room and a parent or designated person must sign them out before leaving.
- We are only responsible for your student(s) while they are signed into the program.
- For your child's safety, a child may not sign him/herself out of the program - whether you child is leaving the program to attend another activity or go home, a pre-authorized adult must sign the child out.
- If an emergency arises and you need an unauthorized adult to pick your child up, send a written permission to the school. If necessary, you may fax your permission note to 721-3300 or scan it to Cyndi.Morgan@chca-oh.org.
- Your child will be withdrawn from the program after a second failed payment or three late pickups.
Registration and Billing
Use our online registration system to register and schedule payments via Echeck (electronic transfer of funds from your bank account with no added fees) or credit card (Visa or Mastercard, a 3% convenience fee will be added). Due to the overall value of our program pricing, no adjustments will be made for missed days (snow days, unexpected school closings, illness, etc.).
Fee Options for 2017-2018
|Individual AS NEEDED||•||$11/day for each day your child attends regardless of time in room; nonrefundable minimum fee of $11 (1 day) collected in full at registration|
|•||Auto payment withdrawal the 20th of each month (September-May) for any additional days attended the previous month. Please note - the final program payment withdrawal will occur on 06/08/18.|
|•||Late pick up fees apply and will be added to monthly bill|
|$25.00 per child||Early Bird Special! Register by 08/28/17 and we'll waive this fee
If you register after this date, you will incur a registration fee of $25.00 per child
|Late Fees:||If you think you are going to be late picking up your child, please notify us immediately at (513) 721-2422.|
|$15.00||1 - 15 minutes|
|$10.00||Each additional 15 minute increment|
CHCA welcomes Eric Taylor as Athletic Director
CHCA hosts its 19th Annual ArtBeat Fine Arts Festival.