- Calendar AS
- School Year Info
- Campus Connection Archive
- Campus Location and School Hours
- Back to School
|Early Learning Program||8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.|
|Kindergarten - Grade 6||7:50 a.m.* - 2:50 p.m. (bus) or 2:55 p.m. (carpool)|
|Fee Based After School Care||3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
*7:15 a.m. is the absolute earliest that students may arrive
Summer Hours: 06/05/17 - 06/30/17 M-F 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Office reopens 08/01/17
Family Service Ideas: Summer 2017
Summer months bring long days, warm weather, school vacations - and great opportunities for kids to volunteer and families, camps, and youth groups to serve together. While service improves the community, kids also benefit:
- It gives children and teens an identity and purpose.
- They develop vital 21st Century skills like critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication.
- Families who help others together benefit from important quality time. Volunteering provides an opportunity to connect with your child and learn new things together.
Some suggestions for a successful service experience:
- Start with things your kids love to do.
- Consider issues your kids care about.
- Combine passions + issues for impact.
- Encourage, support and help your kids learn.
When you're ready to plan your summer, you can find 20 summer service ideas at www.YSA.org/summer
Grace & peace,
Karen Hordinski, M.Ed CHCA Upper School Outreach
Coordinator/Student Organized Service
School Supply List: All Grades
1st Week of School Schedule: All Grades
- Grade PK 3/4 Summer Work
- Grade PK 4/5 Summer Work
- Grade K-6 Summer Reading
- Grade K Summer Work
- Grade 1 Summer Work
- Grade 2 Summer Work
- Grade 3 Summer Work
- Grade 4 Summer Work
- Grade 5 Summer Work
- Grade 6 Summer Work
Gr 6-12 new students only: Welcome! In early August, students receive technology details including login instructions. Best to login to Canvas and email before back to school orientation events to confirm all is well before school starts.
Info Update and Medical Forms:
- Respond to the secure, personalized link sent via email on 06/28/17 to update information online. This automatically sends the Authorization for Emergency Response (AER) form to your child’s nurse. (Invitations sent weekly during July for newly enrolling students. After 08/01/17, your Admissions Counselor will provide a paper copy of the AER form to complete and return.) Respond to the email by 07/27/17 to include changes in the 2017-2018 directory; all responses due 08/21/17.
- Consult the Medical and Other Forms webpage for any required print and return medical forms.
09/14/17 - 09/15/17 - $190 ($25 Additional late registration fee starts 08/15/17)
- Register Online starting 06/20/17 - closes 08/31/17 at 11:59 p.m.
- Need ANY Over the Counter or Prescription Medications? Submit a K-12 School Medication Permission form signed by parent + doctor and any prescription meds that your child will need on the trip to the nurses' office by 08/31/17
- Packing List
- Volunteer Needs - Please email Kathy.Wesson@chca-oh.org to express interest prior to registration
- PVM Info Meeting - Will occur in August; look for an email from Mrs. McKittrick
Junior Madeline Dykstra creates outdoor classroom
CHCA Launches New Spaces for New School Year