F i n e A r t s
A T H L E T I C S
All Year:Cincinnati Squash Academy (Gr 4-6)
Cheerleading (Gr 3-6)
Football (Gr 3-6)
LAX Development Camp (Gr 3-6)
Volleyball (Gr 3-6)
Winter Sports:Basketball (Gr 3-6)
Lacrosse (Gr 3-6)
Track & Field (Gr K-6)
Enrichment and care for all ages
The Armleder Achievers Program aims to provide a safe, Christ-centered, fun atmosphere where Armleder students in grades PK-6 can develop their identity in Christ while at the same time hone their academic and social skills. Questions about the program? Contact Cyndi Morgan at Cyndi.Morgan@chca-oh.org or call Armleder at (513) 721-2422.
2016-2017 Online Registration will open 08/01/16. Early Bird registration ends 08/25/16 at 11:59 pm. Note: families must register every year.
Monday - Friday PK: 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.; K-6: 3:10 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The program will be CLOSED on all early dismissal days, Faculty In-Service days, holidays, and holiday breaks and parents will not be charged for these days. The program will not be available on snow or unexpected closure days.
|3:10-3:30||Welcome, memory verse, essential question, sharing, prayer, snack (All)|
Outside/gym (PK, K)
Homework, reading, arts and crafts, games after homework is completed (Grades 1-6)
Bible story, Bible related activity, craft, free play (PK, K)
Outside/gym (Grades 1-6)
|5:15-5:25||Clean up. All student go to front lobby for pick-up by 5:30 p.m.|
Additional important details for parents:
- Your child must sign in upon arrival to the room and a parent or designated person must sign them out before leaving.
- We are only responsible for your student(s) while they are signed into the program.
- For your child's safety, a child may not sign him/herself out of the program - whether you child is leaving the program to attend another activity or go home, a pre-authorized adult must sign the child out.
- If an emergency arises and you need an unauthorized adult to pick your child up, send a written permission to the school. If necessary, you may fax your permission note to 721-3300 or scan it to Cyndi.Morgan@chca-oh.org.
- Your child will be withdrawn from the program after a second failed payment or three late pickups.
Registration and Billing
Use our online registration system to register and schedule payments via Echeck (electronic transfer of funds from your bank account with no added fees) or credit card (Visa or Mastercard, a 3% convenience fee will be added). Due to the overall value of our program pricing, no adjustments will be made for missed days (snow days, unexpected school closings, illness, etc.).
Fee Options for 2016-2017
|Individual AS NEEDED||•||$11/day for each day your child attends regardless of time in room; nonrefundable minimum fee of $11 (1 day) collected in full at registration|
|•||Auto payment withdrawal the 20th of each month (September-May) for any additional days attended the previous month. Please note - the final program payment withdrawal will occur on 06/12/17.|
|•||Late pick up fees apply and will be added to monthly bill|
|$25.00 per child||Early Bird Special! Register by 08/25/16 and we'll waive this fee
If you register after this date, you will incur a registration fee of $25.00 per child
|Late Fees:||If you think you are going to be late picking up your child, please notify us immediately at (513) 721-2422.|
|$15.00||1 - 15 minutes|
|$10.00||Each additional 15 minute increment|
Faculty creates innovative high-engagement learning opportunities for students