Uniforms (PK-Gr 8)
Need uniforms? We have some! Have outgrown uniforms? We need them!Purpose: To recycle gently used Lands’ End uniforms within our school community
EBL Elementary School in the stairwell near the lower bus loop entrance (When you visit the swap area, take advantage of the Scrip Shop at the top of the stairwell. It’s another great way to lower your tuition cost and support our school at the same time! Scrip hours and details)
The swap is open when the school building is open, 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Before or during school hours, parents must sign in at the front desk before heading to the swap area.)
Cost: The swap is free!
- You do NOT need to bring items, to take items
- This is NOT a one for one exchange program. Please take only what you need and leave some for other families.
Donations Needed: Your donations are a blessing to others!
- This program only works if families are willing to donate no longer needed items
- All gently used, washed Lands’ End uniform items that are in good, clean condition and meet the school’s dress code guidelines will be accepted
- Clothing which contain rips, tears, or stains will not be accepted
- If you have damaged uniform items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get them to some crafty parents who would like to make use of the material
- Please place all donations either into appropriate size bins, or into the marked donation bin to be sorted later
- DO NOT throw items on the floor, even if they are bagged
- DO NOT leave items at front desk
Can’t make it in to school to swap? Join our Eagle Clothing Swap Facebook group.
Please help us to develop the Eagle Swap into a tradition of families helping families in our school community!