Lower your tuition... by shopping!
School in Session:
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Inside Edyth B. Lindner Campus
In-Stock Inventory List (04/05/17)
Notes / Links
Shop With Scrip (SWS)
SWS General Information
SWS Retailer List
ORDER ONLINE NOW
Lower your tuition... by referring!
When a new Scrip family places their 3rd order, the referring family will receive a $25 gift card to their choice of: Panera, Starbucks, Lowes, The Home Depot, Kohls, Target, Meijer, Walmart, Amazon, Speedway, Cheesecake Factory, or Olive Garden (Darden Group).
When you refer a new family, they must let us know who referred them. There is no limit on the number of families that you can refer.
Ready, set, refer!!
Did you spend $50 at the gas station today or $200 at the grocery store this week? Wouldn't it be great to have some of that money back? You can…if you participate in the CHCA Scrip (School Cost Reduction Incentive Program).
In 2016, participating families accumulated over $20,000 in tuition credits! Scrip makes gift giving easy & convenient too. When you participate in the CHCA Scrip Shop program, both you and the school are winners!
How does it work? We purchase gift cards at a discount – from 2% to 15% or more - and sell to customers for face value. CHCA splits the profit with you! 50% to CHCA's general operating budget; 50% to your tuition account. Alternatively you can direct your portion to tuition assistance for a family of your choice or use it to purchase additional Scrip. Your savings potential is unlimited!
Other great features:
- 300+ participating restaurants and retailers, including travel providers, gas and auto services. Review the In-Stock inventory list above to see many places you spend money each week. Don't see your favorite store on that list? Visit Shop With Scrip to see the hundreds of national retailers available for special order.
- The Scrip program has no participation fees and doesn't require you to purchase anything you don’t already buy on a regular basis.
- The gift cards and certificates that you purchase from the CHCA Scrip Shop are the same ones you can buy at the retail stores. They look and work the same and many can be used online.
There are four simple ways to purchase Scrip:
- Come into the Scrip Shop. We maintain stock for more than 80 of our top-selling vendors. Special requests are ordered on Fridays and are available for pick-up in the shop on the following Wednesday
- Via Drop Box - Place completed order form in one of the black “Scrip Orders” boxes located in the MSL High School and Founders' Campus lobbies. Orders are picked up from the boxes every Friday morning and available for pick-up at the Scrip Shop the following week.
- Email completed order form to Scripshop@chca-oh.org
- Order through the ShopWithScrip website for instantly downloadable and reloadable eCards. (Info above) If you enroll in Presto Pay, you can shop and pay from the comfort of your own home. No need to visit the Scrip Shop unless you want physical cards.
The CHCA Eagle Store is located in the MSL High School theatre commons on the North Campus.
Please enter the school through the main school entrance at the circle drive.
Eagle Store Hours (when school is in session)
Fridays from 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Questions or want to meet at another time? Email Laura.Ross@chca-oh.org
Featured on WLWT, WCPO and Venue Magazine, The Leaning Eagle is a student-run business focused on teaching the skills and experience it takes to efficiently and successfully run a business.
In addition to store hours, we serve at school events such as football games, open houses, and the Homecoming Festival. Our managers and employees dedicate their time to creating drinks-- both espresso and non-espresso based-- for students, parents and teachers. We also sell various baked goods made by the students, as well as gift cards, which are also available for use at our sister business, Blend.
We purchase beans from our partners, Deeper Roots coffee, located here in Cincinnati. Deeper Roots focuses on ethically sourced coffee beans produced at the highest quality and roasted locally.
Join us, lean in, and take a sip.
Following the success of The Leaning Eagle, Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy’s business program has expanded into another branch of drinks: smoothies.
In spring 2016, Mr. Stephen Carter, head of the entrepreneurship program, challenged four students to think of what business they would want to see next at CHCA. They presented a business plan for a smoothie bar serving special breakfast items and an afternoon menu featuring specialty drinks and opened for business in January 2017.
Blend’s morning menu consists of four smoothies and toasts. Each smoothie is made from organic ingredients and blended to perfection. The bread for our toasts comes from a local artisan bakery, so it is always fresh. We only top our toast with the best ingredients from almond butter, to our home-made bacon jam.
In the afternoon, we continue to serve our smoothies, but also bring out novelty drinks. The most popular novelty drink is the classic chocolate milkshake. Students also love the malts and frappuccinos featuring coffee from The Leaning Eagle.