Mission Statement: Support, serve, and enhance the Christian educational needs of students, and promote communication and fellowship between members of our school community. PTF members include parents and guardians of students at CHCA, our faculty, and our administrators.
Meetings: Meetings are held monthly. Parents are invited to attend all open meetings listed on the school calendar.
Involvement: All parents are encouraged to participate in PTF. There are a variety of events, positions, and opportunities described in the volunteer webpage for All Campus Opportunities. Contact a current board member for more information or email email@example.com.
Funding: PTF earns income with PTF School Directory sponsorships and directory sales.
We all have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If it is Encouraging, let him encourage; if it is Contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is Leadership, let him govern diligently. Romans 12:6-8
Great Resource! Lower School Party Ideas from the Spiritual Life Committee. Help keep Christ as the focus at all PTF events.
Are you a Business Owner?
We welcome all CHCA parent and alumni business owners. The CHCA Business Owners Roundtable is designed to discuss issues business owners may need help with, connect with other CHCA business owners who face similar issues, help with problem solving, networking, source of possible business referrals and support. There is wisdom in many counselors. Participants come from various types of organizations and industries.
We are committed to:
- The success and well-being of our families
- The success and well-being of our CHCA community
- The success and well-being of our businesses, the people who work in them, and the people our businesses serve
Focus Areas of the Roundtable:
- Advocates for our businesses
- An opportunity to get to know the CHCA community more
- Better awareness of other CHCA parent and alumni businesses
- Connect with other business owners who face similar issues
- Help with problem solving
- Learn about other CHCA Parent and Alumni business
We meet in the Development Office, across the street from the MSL Campus, from 7:45 - 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, 02/15/17
- Wednesday, 03/15/17
- Wednesday, 04/12/17
- Wednesday, 05/10/17
For more information please contact Todd Uterstaedt at firstname.lastname@example.org