Chapel, Prayer & Bible Study
We are committed to:
- Reaching fellow fathers, and supporting each other
- Praying for our wives/children/schools/each other
- Being Godly leaders in our home and community
- Turning our hearts towards Christ
- Being in the Word of God
- Fellowship over coffee
- Reciting the Fathers Oath
- Praying for our families, school, and each other
- Worshipping through singing with guitar accompaniment or CD
- Studying/Sharing/Learning how to be better husbands and fathers using a biblically-based book and associated study materials as a guide
- Planning Father-Child service events for widows in need
We send a weekly email with updates on meeting information, reading assignments and outreach events. To add your email to the address list or for additional information, contact email@example.com.
Start your day with a Prayerful Word
The Text2Pray (T2P) initiative invites our CHCA community to receive a prayerful verse, blessing your morning routine and connecting you with hundreds of others also in prayer. Our PTF Spiritual life team sends the prayerful verse every Monday and Thursday morning that school is in session and is about 155 characters long. An example:
Father, in all our work and even in our play, please guide our actions so that Your light shines and causes others to give praise, thanks, and glory to You. Matthew 5:16
Messages are sent via SchoolMessenger* either by text or email. You have two opportunities annually to opt in/register via a survey link in Campus Connections:
|Survey Opens||Survey Closes||Begin Receiving Text Messages|
*Opt in for SchoolMessenger: To receive these T2P messages you must opt-in to SchoolMessenger, giving the school permission to send you these messages. To Opt in, text Y to 68453 from your mobile number associated with your account. Click here to manage your notification preferences.
To Unsubscribe or update your phone/email: Contact Tammy.Rosenfeldt@chca-oh.org. As School Messenger is the distribution method for these messages, you can opt-out for T2P, but DO NOT reply “End” or you will no longer receive IMPORTANT or EMERGENCY messages from CHCA.
Upper School (Grades 9-12)
School Chapel Time:
Regular: Thursdays 10:14 - 11:12 a.m.
MSL Campus Lindner Theater
Limited parent seating in the very top rows of the theater.
Weekly Parent Prayer MeetingTuesdays 8:00 a.m. (MSL Upper 9-12 Conference Room)
Contact: Jana Braden (firstname.lastname@example.org)