We welcome all fathers of current Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy students or alumni who strive to become better fathers, husbands, and leaders through fellowship, learning, support, and prayer.
We are committed to:
• Reaching fellow fathers, and supporting each other
• Praying for our wives/children/schools/each other
• Being Godly leaders in our home and community
• Turning our hearts towards Christ
• Being in the Word of God
We meet every Friday morning that CHCA is in session from 6:03 a.m. until ~7:00 a.m. in the Elementary School cafeteria. Our typical meetings include:
• Fellowship over coffee
• Reciting the Fathers Oath
• Praying for our families, school, and each other
• Worshipping through singing with guitar accompaniment or CD
• Studying/Sharing/Learning how to be better husbands and fathers using a biblically-based book and associated study materials as a guide
• Planning Father-Child service events for widows in need
Keep up to date with reading assignments, work projects, event pictures, and Father of the Week in the Facebook group CHCA Fathers.
For additional information, feel free to contact email@example.com.