The heart of who we are and what we believe
Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy will unleash each student’s God-given gifts through Christ-centered academic excellence. We are devoted to developing the whole person, and instilling a lifelong passion for learning, leading and serving.
Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy is a Christ-centered, Non-denominational, College preparatory academy that exists to prepare students intellectually and spiritually for success in higher education and to impact and influence the world according to their unique gifts and talents. This will be accomplished by:
- Creating an environment that encourages students, faculty, staff and families to develop and live out their relationship in Jesus Christ.
- Developing a passion for lifelong learning that leads to thoughtful, effective service through excellent, intentional curriculum and extra-curricular offerings.
- Empowering outstanding Christian faculty and staff to fully use their passions and expertise to create engaged critical thinkers.
- Fostering an exceptional environment that develops students’ gifts and talents in the arts, athletics, leadership and additional extra-curricular opportunities for God’s purposes.
- Building an engaged school community – encompassing faculty, staff, students, families, alumni, and donors – that reinforces the school’s vision, mission and core values.
Our Core Values
- We believe in Christ-centeredness: Following how Christ himself led, served, taught, loved and lived, we strive to base all we do on His word.
- We believe in Academic Excellence: Reflecting we are an academy of learning, it is our primary, but not exclusive, goal to prepare our students academically for college and beyond.
- We believe in the Whole Person: Recognizing all are gifted by God in unique ways, we believe in developing all forms of those spiritual, intellectual, artistic and athletic gifts in each student to their fullest potential.
- We believe in Servant Leadership: Believing in the power of servanthood, servant leadership will be taught, modeled and encouraged to all students, staff and parents so that all are equipped for the situations in life when God calls them to lead.
- We believe in Outreach/Service: Modeling Christ in all we do, we will provide opportunities daily (and through special events) for students, staff and parents to share Christ’s love through service and witness to others.
- We believe in Stewardship: Acknowledging we are blessed in many ways, we as a school will model strong fiscal stewardship and will encourage, train and expect students, staff and parents to be wise and generous stewards over their time, talents and money.
- We believe in the Value of Each Person: Demonstrating biblical equality, we will embrace each individual as a distinct creation of God; ensure an emotionally, socially and physically safe and nurturing environment; and intentionally enroll a student body, faculty and staff that reflect the socioeconomic and racial make-up of the community in which we live.
- We believe in a Vibrant Sense of Community: Acting intentionally, we will foster a vibrant, connected culture of caring, fellowship and respect among students, staff and parents.
- We believe in Accountability: We will hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards of integrity, excellence and to constant measurable improvement.
- We believe in a Joyful Spirit: Having an attitude of gratitude for God’s blessings that are lived out in everyday smiles, laughter, and by celebrating demonstrated character and unique achievements. This results in a contagious joy that connects at the heart level.
CHCA Board Approved 8/2007
♦ Explore how these core values come to life at CHCA by viewing "Who is CHCA?"
♦ See these values reflected in our Constitution and Parent Code