What makes us so sure our students are ready for college—and life beyond?
Every part of our curriculum is carefully planned. From pre-school to grade 12, we have one end goal in mind: your student fully prepared for college and beyond, ready to impact and influence the world according to his or her unique gifts. We do this through fully-engaged learning each step of the way.
So, how do they get there from here?
- Through vigorous inquiry, as students strengthen their minds and their faith by engaging with life’s most complex essential questions.
- Through persistent effort, as inspiring teachers motivate students to reach new heights of academic achievement.
- Through a Lower School thematic approach that connects specific concepts to larger contexts, developing agile, inquisitive, critical thinkers.
- Through theological integration, which guides students to make meaningful theological connections to every subject they study.
- Through a wealth of A.P. courses and a meticulous, personalized college counseling process.
This is why CHCA students are MORE confident to take on new challenges. On graduation day, our students are prepared to take the next step with confidence. And they can’t wait to take it.
Being on the other side of the high school journey, I can affirm that CHCA fully prepared me for my future. The lessons learned at CHCA – both academic and spiritual – will stick with me the rest of my life.Alumna, class of 2014